I placed soft kisses down the middle of Y/N's chest, slowly making my way down to her tight black boy shorts.

"Wait, wait." I stopped, pushing my hair back out of my face. I sat up and reached on the empty side of my bed for a shirt I usually wore to bed. It was, let's say, very cropped. I slipped it on over my head and got up to walk through the tiny room to my little desk setup.

"What-um, did I do something wrong?" Y/N asked worriedly which I found cute.

I bit my lip and scrunched my nose, an easy move to draw her in, and walked over to my computer. "We need music. What do you listen to?"

"Besides you guys?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, God please. Anything but our music."

"You don't like it?"

"I've heard it so many times in my life. Those songs basically haunt my dreams. I honestly believe that I will hear those songs for the rest of my life."

"What the fuck?" Y/N asked, trying to be supportive even though she was extremely weak with emotions hearing my confession. I couldn't help it. Those songs were fun to perform, but I do not listen to our music for fun at all.

For a second, I thought it over. "Have you heard of Bryson Tiller? Mani and Dinah showed me him the other day." I looked my music and started scrolling. "They said 'if you can fuck with the weeknd, you could fuck with Bryson."

Dinah also added some, "Yes, He's daddy. No lie." But I decided that wasn't important information at this moment in time."

"Don't is probably the only song that I know." She admitted.

"Well, he just came out with a new song, 'Self-Righteous'." I scrolled through my artists to find the new single. His milky smooth voice and catchy beat played through my speakers.

I turned around to see Y/N had sneaked her way under my sheets to cover herself. When I turned completely, Y/N's eyes eagerly scanned over my body, yet she was so tensed. She was probably extremely nervous about this whole process even though I was 99% sure she knew what was about to happen.

I crawled under the covers to climb on top and notice the extreme body heat she was producing. "So, my plan is..." I kept myself by keeping my hands at a comfortable position by her body to slowly lean in for a kiss. Y/N locked lips with mine in a way I can't really describe. Maybe one day I could, but this was new. The way her lips wrapped on mine. It's still really hard for me to process which makes me over think at night. She makes me over think at night. Wow, I should stop. I pulled away to continue my sentence, "to do some of this, make you come a few times, and then I'll teach you how to treat a woman." I spread the words out between kisses down her neck. I earned a couple of soft whimpers as her head leaned back on the pillow and her eyes closed.

I got annoyed and bit down on her collarbone and start sucking to create a hickey. Her eyes shot open and she looked down at what new bruise would stain her perfect canvas. "Lauren, the... girls." She moaned. Y/N was just trying to warn me about how the girls are so nosey when they see anything 'bruise' related, whether it's the bruises she gets from school, or the hickeys Dinah and Normani constantly deny.

"They won't know." I assured her, which was a lie. I didn't know. I just would've said anything at this moment. "Now, I want you to do something. Okay, baby?" She nodded. "No matter how hard it gets for you, I want you to watch me. Don't look away and focus on anything else. Focus on me." I was a stickler for liking certain things behind closed doors and having all eyes on me was my forté. I started to kiss down to her breast. "And keep those pretty eyes open." I started to lick on her nipple while I rubbed her through her boy shorts.