Kumamon 6

Yoongi came out out of him room, looking for something to eat when he saw Hoseok and Jimin hugging each other, he gritted his teeth. "What are you guys doing?" Hoseok and Jimin's head shot up right away, eyes widening slightly. They pulled away quickly, nervously smiling at the older. "Um..nothing" Hoseok got up and went to his room. Thus leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone together.

Yoongi rolled his eyes slightly and went inside again and closed the door but Jimin stopped him before he could do so.

"H-Hyung.."

"What"

"Can you at least let me talk, hyung?"

"....5 minutes, that's all I give you"

"Yay"

Jimin invited himself in and sat down on Yoongi's comfortable bed, his legs swaying up and down.

"Talk" Jimin gulped as he looked at Yoongi who was sitting on his chair. Jimin could feel Yoongi's eyes staring at him.

"I-Hoseok hyung confessed to me and I..rejected because I like someone else, he became sad and I..wanted to comfort him, ya know?"

"That horse can comfort himself"

"Hey, I heard that!!!" Hoseok voice rang across the room, Jimin giggled.

"That's why"

"I see"

"You haven't been calling me daddy, Jimin"

"Oh yeah. Can I say something, daddy?" Jimin looked to the ground nervously, looking at his feet like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

"Go ahead" Yoongi plugged in his earphones in one ear.

"I-I like you" Yoongi's eyes widened, taking off his earphones to prove that he heard that correctly

"Say it again"

"I like you hyung, i know you aren't gay and I know that you don't feel the same. It's alright, I--" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi kissing him, Jimin's eyes widened, he dreamt of this countless times but never expected it to come true.

Yoongi was now hovering over Jimin, not breaking the kiss. Jimin responded to the kiss, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck while Yoongi wrapped his around Jimin's waist.

They kissed passionately for a while then pulled away with the both of them having goofy grins of both of their faces with red painted cheeks. Yoongi pressed his forehead to the younger's, Jimin giggled when Yoongi placed a small kiss on his forehead. "Eh~~daddy, that's all? You aren't gonna give me more?" Jimin smirked while Yoongi gasped

"Y-You're not innocent?!" Yoongi exclaimed, hyperventilating. Jimin couldn't be top, no way he was allowing that to happen.

"Hah~~hyung, really?" Jimin dead panned. Yoongi chuckled nervously and looked somewhere else. Jimin laughed at this and kissed Yoongi again, roughly this time. Jimin pulled away with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too, jiminie"

"But I never thought you would be gay"

"Well now you know"

-----------------
A/N: I'm sure if I asked you guys who's gonna be top, 99.9999999% would choose yoongs. Poor jimbles.