Nikki

It's been a week since I've betrayed Brie, and trust me it's the worst feeling in the whole world. I feel as if my other half is gone. But it was for a good reason, I wanted Randy to stop hurting me. So he told me that if I betrayed my own twin sister at Summerslam, giving Stephanie the win, that he would stop abusing me.

That was obviously a lie. I still get yelled at, hit, thrown across a room. I need help from someone. Anyone. I walked to Randy's locker room with my head down, still feeling ashamed of what I did. I kept walking until I bumped into something or someone. "Oops sorry I wasn't looking, my fault." The man chuckled and shook his head "No babygirl, I was too busy looking at my phone, it's my fault. I'm Roman."
he said, holding his hand out to me.

I looked up to see this huge, gorgeous, muscular man with blue-grayish eyes to die for and long black hair, and a Samoan tattoo. "Um- I'm Nikki Bella. Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand. He had a strong grip but I managed, he held on a second too long and smiled before letting go and walking away. I shrugged confused but just brushed it off.

I finally reached Randy's locker room, knocking on the door. The door swung open, revealing an angry Randy, I know what's coming. He grabbed my hair and pulled me onto the couch. "Why do you always do this bullshit?" I felt tears form in my eyes. "What are you talking about? I did nothing wrong!" He tugged my hair harder throwing me across the room, making me hit the floor hard. "Don't you EVER fucking talk back to me BITCH!"

He dragged my almost lifeless body to the outside hallway, "Get up you have a match, you ugly, fat whore." With that said I shook off my body and got ready for my match with Cameron. I ran to the gorilla, waiting for my theme song to hit.

" Cause you can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above"
I put on my best fake smile and skipped down the ramp, touching hands with my fans. I flipped into the ring, winking at the camera. And waited for Cameron.

Skip to end of the match

Cameron had me in a Boston crab submission, and it hurt like hell but I didn't tap. I crawled to the ropes, screaming in agony. I reached the ropes and Cameron let go. She tried to pick me up but I kicked her in the gut sending her to the floor. I get up and set her up for my finisher "The rack attack", I hit it

1..2...3 Your winner of this match Nikki Bella!

I celebrate with my fans before going back stage. When I get back stage, I'm stopped by a hand, I quickly turn around hoping it wasn't Randy but it was Roman. "Great win, beautiful" I blush "Thanks Roman" and walk off.