Chapter Three - Mind Blown Self Control

~Mr.Reid's Point Of View~

I watched her dance, she was amazing until the moment she fell on her face. I couldn't help myself but laugh. She is an amazing dancer but once a guy steps one inch close to her she's like a small child learning to walk.

Oh My God those lips, that gorgeous accent, those magnificent sparkling blue eyes and that tanned, toned body. She was a dream, one of a kind, a walking beauty. Only if I wasn't her instructor I could have her wrapped around my finger, having her fall for me every time I spoke. She could be mine.

I knew I couldn't have these thoughts, not even one thought, she's my student and I am her teacher, I am a professional. But man she's gorgeous, like a little drop of heaven right in front of my eyes.

"Zach." I quickly turned around, coming face to face with Mr.Wade

"Staff meeting next period. Attend if not busy." He said, I could feel his eyes burning into mine. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.

"I have a lesson. One on one. Sorry." I lied, lied totally lied. What was that? His not gonna be pleased when he realizes I lied straight to his face. Holy shit.

~Mackenzie's Point Of View~

"You fell. Oh Gosh where is your feet when you need them?" She laughed.

"I have feet, Just two left ones when I come in contact with guys. Specially Mr.Reid." I gulped down my Silvia trying to hide the fact that something happens to my body and my thoughts when I'm around him. I know it's wrong but he has something I want and I need. I just can't figure it out? Maybe it's his toned, tight body, with those rock hard abs. I couldn't help but notice them through his skin tight muscle man singlet.

"Mackenzie?"

"Eh, What?" I shook the thoughts out of my head. Day dreaming again, just great.

"Are you seriously having thoughts about Mr.Reid. He probably has a wife and children. You know that's possible."

Of course she had to state the obvious, she's Miss. Obvious which is irritating and annoying.

"Stating the obvious facts. Dumbo." I groaned.

"I'm not stating anything. Thanks very much Dumbo the second." She lightly laughed, dragging me to the cafeteria.

I grabbed my tray, lining up. I looked at the food in disgust, they knew how to serve gross food in this college. It seriously looked like Dog food and to be honest I wouldn't feed my dog that. Even though I don't have one.

"Terrible isn't it, sweetheart." I looked up, my eyes connecting with Mr.Reid. Why him? Again. I swear his there wherever I look.

"Pardon?"

"Terrible food. Isn't that what your thinking? Your face says it all, darling." He smirked. He did just call me sweetheart and darling, oh shit. He should seriously stop that before I lose my self control. I wasn't much good at self-control, more or less my thoughts controlled me. Horrible they are.

I smiled, biting my lip secretly. Fuck. "Eh. Well, they should get a proper chef. I'm sure they could afford it. Plus they don't provide our dance outfits, text books and other supplies. Pathetic college I say."

"Pathetic? In what way would you call it pathetic? It's the most proper and well structured college I have taught at." His smirk grew.

"Shit food, Not enough funds to provide students with much needed supplies, Not enough space in the Dance Halls for Dance groups to practice and the most ignorant and useless teachers." I groaned at the thought of the educational system. It was fucked.

"Ignorant? Would you consider me as that, Miss. Scott?"

"Well, Um." I was speechless, I didn't have one thought in my mind. Damn. "Your more of a control freak with mad dance moves."

He laughed " Thanks. When you think better of me don't be afraid to see me." He walked off with that teasing smirk on his lips.