Chapter 9

Grayson's p.o.v
I couldn't believe it. When I looked down I saw that the condom had ripped or broken. I freaked out. I didn't know it broke. I was thinking that maybe I got Gaby pregnant. I know I told her if she got pregnant, I would support her but I'm literally scared. I decided to tell her the condom broke when she wakes up. But for now I just took a shower.

Gaby's p.o.v
I woke up from the nap I took. I noticed Grayson wasn't in bed. He was in the shower. I checked my phone to see the time. It was only 8:06 pm, I had an hour left. I heard Grayson come out the shower in a towel rapped around his waist. "Hello there princess." He says smiling. "Hello there my prince. I say back smiling as well. "Hey umm can I tell you something babe?" Asked Grayson. "Yeah what's wrong?" I replied. "Umm when I went to take a shower I noticed that the condom was uhh r-ripped, and maybe or maybe not you might be pregnant." He said. I started tearing up a bit. "Omg really, umm I'll check in about 2 weeks to see if I feel sick or start throwing up. Ok babe. Now I'm scared." I finally say. "Babe don't worry, like I said I will support you if you're pregnant." He says. "Ok?" Says Grayson. "Ok." Trying not to cry.

Grayson's p.o.v
It felt good to tell her that the condom broke. After our conversation, she hugged me and kissed me. I did the same.

It was time for Gaby to leave so I walked her to the door to say goodbye. "Bye princess." I said than kissed her. "Bye Grayson." She says nervously. I hope nothing goes bad.

Gaby's p.o.v
I said bye to Grayson. I had fun today. If you know what I mean 😅😏. I walked to my house and opens the door. My dad and my sister were in the living watching tv. The were watching La Rosa de Guadalupe. (It's a Hispanic tv show. And yes Gaby is Mexican.) "Hey wassup guys I'm back." I say happy. "Hey." My dad and my sister say at the same time. "Well it's almost time for my princesses to go to bed it's almost 9:30 pm." My day says. "Ok." Me and my sister say at the same.

I went to my room and took a shower. While I was in the shower I was thinking about of what if I am pregnant. Will my dad be devastated or calm and happy? Idk. I sigh and forget about that. I finish showering and dry my hair. I put my pajamas on and head to bed. Before I actually went to bed I went on my phone and text Grayson.

Me: goodnight prince ✌🏼️😘❤️
Gray💖: sweet dreams princess. I love you. 😘😘😘
Me: me too bye.

I then fell asleep.

☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄
Here comes chapter 10.