Meteor Wish: Chapter 1- Luke

Luke

I lazily parked my car in front of Shane’s driveway. Grabbing my leather jacket, I stepped out of the car and locked it. The party was so crowded that there were people even on the front yard.

I noticed a group of girls standing by the door was checking me out. I smirked and gave them a wink before going inside the house where I was greeted by Shane.

“Luke!” Shane smiled and gave me a high five. Almost every girl and a few guys turned to my direction as soon as my name was mentioned. I smirked yet again. I’m quite famous, or should I say notorious here in LA. For some reason, they call me Kryptonite. Apparently I’m everyone’s weakness since I’m rich, smart, and let’s not forget, incredibly handsome. I know I’m a bit cocky, but in all fairness, I have the right to be. I’m one of America’s most wanted bachelor. Because not only is my family rich, I’m also rich on my own. I invested the money I inherited from my grandparents and my late mother into different companies, making millions of money. Not to mention I’m already on my final year for my bachelor’s degree at Harvard Law even though I’m only 19. See what I mean?

A sexy blond girl came towards me and run her hands across my chest.

“Hi Luke,” the girl smiled flirtingly while batting her eyelashes. She has gigantic boobs, obviously from a boob job. Bimbos like this girl just turn me off because I prefer girls with natural beauty and curves. But I still put up with them because these kind of girls are more experienced and will do anything to please me.

The bimbo was wearing a necklace with a pendant with a letter 'J' which made me automatically assume her name is Jessica, it’s quite the common name for bimbos. (No offence to all Jessica’s.)

“Hey Jessica,” I smiled back at her.

“Oh my God you know my name!” She squealed excitedly. Bingo.

“How could I not know the name of the most beautiful girl in here?” I smiled.

“Oh Luke, how about we get out of here and make a part on our own,” She bit her lip trying to look sexy but it just doesn’t work for her. Just as I was about to reply an arm took hold of my collar.

“Were you just hitting on my girlfriend?” A guy with a Mohawk growled as he shoved me against the wall. The guy was bigger than me but that doesn’t stop me from provoking him. I’ve beaten guys bigger than him.

“Oh, so you’re the unfortunate guy who had to put up with her,” I smirked. Jessica gasped and the boyfriend, let’s call him ‘Mohawk’ fist rose to hit my face, but I easily stopped it with my hands. His eyes widened and I twisted his arm and making him fall to the ground. Wow. This guy is weaker than I though.

“I would have done worse to you but I figured you already suffer enough pain from this slut,” I gestured to Jessica whose mouth dropped open. I gave them one last smirk before turning around and headed to the kitchen to get some drink. But before I could even get to the kitchen, Mohawk run up to me and punched my stomach. Mohawk groaned when his first collided with my rock hard abbs. His eyes widened as he notice I didn’t even flinch at his punch.

I smirked yet again. “Is that all you got?”

“Go Luke,” some girl cheered from the crowed surrounding us. I turned around to wink at whoever cheered me but when I turned back to Mohawk, his fist came flying against my face. Fuck!

That did it. Usually I don’t fight back to guys as weak as this one, but no one hits my face. Without warning, I threw a combination of right hook against his face and an uppercut against his stomach. Mohawk immediately dropped to the ground bleeding.