Day Three (Week One): Games

Mark Woke Up, Hearing Giggling, Soft Giggling... "Jack?" He Said, Getting Out Of Bed. The American Looked Outside His Room, Hearing The Giggling Again. He Saw Jack, He Was Twenty-Six Again! "Jack!" Mark Ran Towards The Small Male, While Attempting To Hug Him. But Mark Just Went Through The Small Male, Like A Hologram. "Huh?" Mark Asked. Jack's Eyes Turned Black, His Teeth Were Sharper, And He Lunged At Mark. "JACK!!" Mark Bolted Up, Panting Heavily. "Oh, Jack..." Mark Started To Cry, It Was Only Three AM. Mark Walked Outside Of His Room, Opening The Door To Jack's Bedroom. The Older Male Lay On Jack's Bed. Hearing The Soft Snoring Of Little Jack. Mark Hugged The Small Male's Pillow, Smelling It While Crying Softly. Mark Woke Up The Next Day, Hearing The TV And Felix's Yelling. Mark Got Up, While Picking Up Baby Jack. The Older Male Walked Downstairs And Looked Into The Living Room, Seeing Felix Play Smash Bros With Wade. "Aw, COME ON!" Felix Yelled, Throwing His Controller On The Couch. Baby Jack Eyed The Controller, And He Started To Make Noises. "Huh? He Wants To Play Smash With You Guys." Mark Was Astonished, Putting Jack Down Behind The Controller. The Small Male Started To Mash The Buttons, Beating Wade's Character To A Pulp. When The Round Was Over, And Jack Had Won, He Gurgled Something... It Sounded Like: "Like A Boss!" Mark Gasped, "He Said Like A Boss! Just Like The Old Jack!" Mark Said, Clapping. "How Cute." Bob Said, Wade And Felix Nodded. Mark Swung Little Jack Around, Making The Small Male Giggle.