Chapter 17- Official

Start from the beginning

“Ms. Evers glad you can make, please have a seat” the teacher said, I nodded and took and seat quickly still the center of attention. Do I really look different? I know that I usually go for designer clothes, but I don’t that bad right? I think It’s pretty hot actually, maybe I should this kind of style more often. You know fit t-shirts that show my stomach slightly and baggy pants making my curves stand out.

“Eep” I yelped, once again I’m like a deer surrounded by lions “ha-ha Sorry” I said laughing nervously.

“Ms. Evers, please stop interrupting the class much more than you’ve already had” I gave my angry teacher a smile. He went back to the writing on the white board.

I turned my head around and glared at Alex who I haven’t talked to for a while. ‘What?’ I mouthed at her. She grabs her pencil and wrote something on the paper, ripping it and throwing it to me. I raised my eyebrow from confusion before reading the note. ‘You’ve got some major explaining to do ;)’ it says. I think I know what this explaining will be. I sighed and gave her an annoyed smile, which she surely loves considering she just giggles when I do it.

Sitting in the classroom all morning was again boring as usual, same boring old discussion, same boring teachers, pretty much the same old, same old. Good news is, I can’t wait for my first date with Ty (I think) he didn’t really said it was a date. Any who, I still excited for later.

The bell rang interrupting my daydream about the date, half of the class were already gone including Alex who I thought was anticipating for my ‘explanation’. That girl has some serious issues, and I think it’s rubbing off on me. Not good. Grabbing my stuff I walked out of the room and into the hallways where every single student (literally) stopped walking. Just in case I jumped into conclusion I looked over my shoulder to see if there’s someone else, but nope. There was nobody but me.

“Do I really look that bad?” I asked irritated from the all the constant stares.

I was about to lose it when an arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulders, I looked up at Brent who had a smirk on his lips. He started to walk me to the cafeteria and to the back table with Alex waving for us. 

“Am I going to regret coming to school today?” I asked with a sigh

“Yeap, pretty much” Brent said coolly as we got closer to Alex, who was literally jumping up and down from excitement. Oh joy.

“You are so mean, how could you!” she yanked my arms making me sit down on the hard cold cafeteria chair.

“What?”

“You know, you and Ty. You guys are going out now right?” what the heck? Even I don’t know if we’re going out or not. Well that’s what I think, he never really asked me out...yet. I’m not desperate or anything.

“Uh” before I could continue, the power puff girls (the slutty version) made their come back. I looked at them with a bored expression waiting for them to say whatever they had to say, like c’mon haven’t they learn their lesson. Not mess with me, or else! That’s pretty much it, yeah I know Lame!