Brotha Brotha!

Hey guys, Issa me. You'll see who he is. If I make a mistake, please correct it. Honestly, I know my grammer sucks, and I don't really know the difference between than and then. So you can point out my mistakes. I would appreciate it. But please don't go on every single paragraph I write saying 'change it all. Comma here here, and here. Don't say said. Say something else. You're, as in you're an idiot. Cmon author, get your act together!' Because honestly, I read a book when an author said something similar to this note, and that's what people were saying and I was just like '.... DAYUMMMMMM'

Autumns Quote of the Chapter:

If you ever need to look brave, remember, EVERYONE looks brave when they hold a machine gun :)

___________________________

JESSICA (insert a star here)

As soon as I saw the car, I bolted to my house with an excited grin.

DUSTIN IS FINALLY HOME!

Dustin is my older brother. He goes to Yale, and in high school he was always the valedictorian. I haven't seen him for a good 6 months, and I missed him majorly.

I opened the door, and he casually sat watching the tv.

"Hey Jess! I missed yo-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because I attacked him in a bear hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU VISITED IN 6 MONTHS?!" I screamed as soon as I let go of him in the bear hug.

"Okay, one, please don't murder my ear drums again. I probably will have hearing loss now. And two, Yale is very difficult to maintain straight A's. So that means I need to study most the time." He explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay one," I say mimicking him, "I will murder your eardrums as I please, you deserve it most the time anyway, and two, how long are you staying for?!" I'm really excited that he's home.

"I'm staying for three days. Sorry it's not long kiddo, but I need to be back in four days, so I can be at my classes that day." I nod, slightly disappointed his stay is so short, but I'm just glad to see him again.

"Hi sweetie!" I jump and look at the kitchen doorway. Mother was standing there in an apron and hand mitt things, holding what looks like a plate of cookies.

"H-hi?" It came out as a question. I didn't think mom ever made cookies since the Daddy Incident.

"How was the library?" She asked. She was acting nice in front of Dustin.

"It was fine." I lied with a shrug. My voice didn't go up a tone luckily, so she probably couldn't tell. "I couldn't find an interesting book though." I added to the lie. She nodded, and came and put the cookies out on the coffee table. Dustin reached over and grabbed one.

Dustin looked similar to me, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Difference is, he looks like a super model or something. A guy supermodel. (Rereading this I accidentally read gay instead of guy and I was confused cuz I don't remember making that part of the plot. Then I rereread it.) He wore stereotypical 'nerd' glasses, but somehow he made them look, like, not nerdy? I don't know. All I know is he got the good genes while I'm over here confused on how he got all the good genes while I didn't. Like what kinda luck is that? He also, apparently, had a gym down the street from Yale so he also got some guns. Not like 'pew-pew' guns but like 'hey gurl check out these guns' guns. (What?) (oh and THIS IS NOT INCEST. I SWEAR)

Basically he's at the top of the see-saw and I'm down here.

My mom then sat down next to me. I subconsciously scooted away a bit.