-Special Chapter-

Start from the beginning

 "That will take about an hour ... what can we do in an hour?" he asked Brad, knowing what he will do or reply.

 The curly haired lad stood up and approached him. 

"Do you want to do something with that spare time?" he asked and so Tris nodded. Brad then got down to his knees and pulled Tris's boxers down to his legs. The blonde haired lad wanted to kitch it away but he prevented him from doing so.

 "Don't" he uttered and so Tris followed.

 The curly haired lad then instructed him to remove his cute apron as it blocks him and his desired destination. After Tris did so, Brad quickly grabbed his semi hard cock in his hand.

 Blondie felt his whole body shot up with just Brad's slightest touch.

 "Pump it" he told him and so Brad did. He caressed his manhood like nothing else. First playing it's tip before slowly running his fingers all the way down to his balls.

All it took for Brad to make Tris rock hard is 5 minutes. Without further warning, he enveloped his head in his mouth and quickly started sucking on him, causing Tris to go wild with all the pleasure he's feeling. He placed both of his hands at the back of Brad's head and started pushing him down to his dick whenever he tries to get away. Tristan did not stop until he heard him gag.

 "Are you gonna kill me?" Brad asked as tears mount on his eyes.

 "Nope. sorry"

 Brad then told him to turn around and bend over. Afetr following his instruction, Tris felt both of his hands on the cheeks of his bum. As soon as he felt his tongue on his hole, Tris groaned and moaned like he's a virgin.

 "Oh fuck ... Brad"

 The curly haired lad worked his load for a few more minutes before telling to Tris to fuck him already. Blondie got excited and pushed him against the counter, almost forcefully bending him over.

 "Rough .. I like it" the smaller lad whispered. Tris grinned and parted his legs before using some melted butter as a lube.

 "Ready Brad?"

 "Yes"

 Tris took a deep breath and entered him through his bum. The tightness quickly turned him even more on as he started thrusting slowly. Gradually, Tris increased his pace ... causing Brad to moan. After realizing that he's becoming a bit too loud, blondie covered his mouth with both of his hands.

 "Do you like me fucking you Brad .. do you like this huh??" he asked while thrusting harder. After about 15 more minutes of doing that in the same position, Tris felt himself nearing his climax. He then pulled out of Brad and told him to kneel.

 As soon as he did, Tris started jerking until he released all of his load on his face,

 "Oh... fuck!"  Tristan's voice almost faded instantly. He looked down and saw Brad's afce covered in nothing but his white sticky fluid. He leaned in and kissed him on the lips, getting a good taste of his own seed.

---

 Brad looked up at Tristan and felt that it's unfair of him to fuck him like that. He got up and told his partner that they should have a shower. Tris agreed and they ran upstairs.

 The two lads then quickly opened the shower head and bathe in the cold water it poured down on them. Somewhere in the middle of cleaning each others' bodies, Brad pushed Tris against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Tristan asked.

"My turn" he whispered and quickly slipped his dick on the taller lad's ass. Brad almost didn't made it through, due to his extreme tightness. He also wasted no time as he started thrusting hard.

 He left Tris with no choice. Brad saw him clench on the steel metal bar and moaned until he reached his high. The curly haired lad finished not by exploding his load on Tristan's face ... but instead, he did it inside of him.

 Brad pulled out and saw his own sticky fluid flow down Tristan's long legs. Both panting and tired, the two took another seriously quick shower and ran downstairs naked after they smelled something burning.

---

that's it for this porn in written version guys , hope you like it. The first part of my two part finale ... will be up tomorrow . So pretty please make sure you wait for it , You will not want to miss what happens to them. Thank you :) x