breakfast

Sun rays passed through the small glass window fronting K's sink. It was quiet and only the sound of distant car engines can be heard as K goes to the kitchen. Karylle had to roll up the sleeves of Vice's buttoned shirt, which she was wearing as she tries to make breakfast. K smiles as she thinks how comfortable she is wearing his clothes. Vice seems to like seeing K in them too. More specifically, he likes seeing her in his shirt and nothing more, like what she has on now.

Karylle hums as she holds the pan and try to flip the pancakes she was preparing for breakfast. It was almost 10:00 am and K just started making them. It was typical free day for Karylle and Vice. No schedules today, so both of them sleep-in. But Karylle decided to be nice. So, she crawled out of her bed and brushed her teeth, and tinkered around the kitchen so she can feed him.

Soon enough, the pancakes are ready and she proceeds to prepare the table. She takes out the bottle of honey syrup and a pitcher of orange juice from the fridge and place them on the marble counter in the middle of the kitchen, where both of them usually have breakfast.

K is washing her hands when she suddenly feel Vice's arms wrap around her waist from behind. She gasp and smile as he leans to kiss her cheek. K turn off the faucet and face him, his arms still around her waist. He wasn't wearing any shirt, just his pajama pants and he was barefoot. K place her palm on his chest and them linger there for a while before she circles his neck with her arms and kiss him.

"I was about to go and wake you," Karylle murmur against his lips.

"Really? How did you plan on waking me up then?" he teased. "Show me."

Karylle arch her neck and laugh. "You're in a good mood. Not at all cranky. Something good must have happened last night, huh?" Karylle tease him back. She leans her bottom at the edge of the sink and looked up to his eyes.

"Yep, something mind-blowing..." he whispers and takes her mouth again. Their tongues battled and she could taste a trace of mint in his.

But he suddenly stops and pulls his lips away from her. "Just so you know, I brushed my teeth." He tells her with that proud puppy expression.

They both laugh for a while and just held each other. But as their laughter dies, Karylle feels the atmosphere change. She shifted their position and was a little surprised when she felt his erection poking at her belly. Karylle moves her hips a little to move her belly against it. He narrows his eyes at her and she smiles.

"How were you going to wake me up again?" he asks.

But without warning, he lifts up on the edge of the sink. In danger of falling over, K yelp and instinctively wrap her legs around his hips and held onto his neck.

She lightly slap his shoulder. "You punk! What if I fell over?!"

He laughs. "As if I'll let that happen?" and he kisses her.

Vice starts to rock his hips as she realized her new position allows his erection direct access to her crotch. K starts to moan into his mouth as she feels herself getting wet from the stimulation.

Without breaking the kiss, he walks away from the sink, carrying her with him. He places her on the counter where their breakfast awaits.They are both out of breath when he releases her mouth.

He doesn't say anything as he looks at her and his hands go to her thighs. He slowly removes them from his waist as she both continue to lock eyes. Her legs dangle as his hands traces them from her knees to the inside of her thighs, stroking them, just a breath away from her center. He then feels her crotch with the tips of his fingertips.

His eyebrows slightly rise when he felt your cotton panties. Karylle gasp at the contact and let her head fall back as she held onto his shoulders.

"Huh? I thought I got rid of this last night..." he says as his hands trace the waistline of her under and pull them down.

"W-wait!" Karylle gasps for air. It took all her strength to stop his hands from pulling her panties all the way down. The under wear was already over her knees.

"We-we can't do it here... what if someone...?" she hesitates, although she already feel her wetness slowly seeping. The cold marble provides additional stimulation to her core.

He grins mischievously. He doesn't listen and he backs off to completely pull it off her legs. She press her hands, palms down, at her sides, resting them on the marble.

"That makes it all more exciting, doesn't it, Babe?" He says as he takes her face in his hands and kisses her lips again. He pops open the buttons in the front of her shirt. When her breasts were revealed, he leans down and licks the right nipple with the tip of his tongue as she look down on him. She closed her eyes and moan as she feels him circle it with his tongue and slowly take it all in, suckling it like a baby.

His mouth gives the same attention to her other breast and she grabs his hair, offering more of herself for his ravishment. Vice secretly grabs hold of the bottle of honey behind K. He pulls back and smiles at her wickedly as she open her eyes.

"A little something to make you sweeter..." He whispers as he squeezes it and honey pours down on her chest. K gasps at the coldness of the syrup, but Vice doesn't stop and directs it at her right nipple and then her left. Happy with his work, he gently throws away the bottle and looks at her chest like a child with a new toy.

K didn't know what to do as Vice look down on herself. he took the decision out of her hands as he holds her wrists at her side and as started feasting on her honey-glazed body.

"V-vice.. Oh my.." K sighs as he continues to devour her with his lips, nipping and licking and suckling at her breasts. He released her wrists so he could hold her breasts up closer together and suck her nipples at the same time... well almost. After what seemed like an eternity, he seemed to have had his fill of her as he draws back and simply spread the honey he hasn't licked off her over her nipples. He uses his thumbs to draw circles around them and she simply held on to his forearms as he did this.

As much as K enjoys being pleasure like this, she stop his hands from moving and she lift them off her breasts.

"V-vice... It's your turn." K picks up the bottle of honey and squeezed it out on his chest like he did to her. He laughs as he watches her play like a child with the honey on his chest. She uses one hand to spread it all over him. Once she was satisfied, she starts to lick him. Vice closed his eyes and groaned as K circles his nipple with her tongue and suck at it. She did every single thing he did to her and more and she hopes that he felt all the sensation he gave her. She liked licking him so much, all the honey on his chest was gone before she knew it.

K close her eyes and smile as she hears Vice's whisper to her ear, "You're the best breakfast I ever had."

.

.

.

---- mallowseobie