Think Of You

" And wow partner! That was a great save by the libero of La Salle!" Andrei commented with much amazement as the screen recapped that play. The game they're covering is a do or die game between La Salle and FEU, both a known powerhouse in UAAP Women's Volleyball Tournament, for the spot in the finals.

" Yes partner! That ball was almost dead but sad to say for FEU, La Salle's libero says " No! This one is still in play!" Dennise says with much enthusiasm. She really enjoys being a sports analyst for volleyball in Channel 23.

She started this part-time job when she was in her first year in med-school. At first, it just seemed to be a one time kind of thing, but eventually, the network noticed Dennise has really a rapport when it comes to her job. Her thousands of fans rallied for more of their darling of the Phillipine volleyball, so she was offered by another series of reporting stints by the network. She found it difficult at first and knew she still has a lot to learn, but she love the job instantly so she pursued in learning and set everything under her control in no time. Now almost 5 years later, she's one of the most respected personas in the field.

" So the saying is indeed right, You can never underestimate the heart of a libero." Andrei quoted.

"And I'll say yes to that right way, Andrei." She said and laugh.

" We'll of course Den, you should. I mean, being an Iron Eagle libero yourself. Tell us, ano ba ang kinakain niyong mga libero because it seems that hindi kayo tinatablan ng sakit sa katawan?" Andrei jokes as he looks at her.

" Kanin, tapos ulam." And she laughs heartily. " Wala, wala namang special. Talagang manhid manhidan lang ang labanan if you're a libero."

" So you heard that guys from the Iron Eagle herself ha," he said as he looks at the camera to refer the viewers " pag libero ka, dapat manhid ka." And he paused. " Manhid ka nga ba Dennise Lazaro?" he teased.

" Well, yes, pero sa court lang naman." Sagot niya rito at ngumiti.

Andrei laughs. " Oh, that's why. Kaya pala." he murmured, but still audible enough for Dennise to hear it.

" That's why what?" she asked with crease forehead.

" Nothing, baka sabihin ko and you'll just walk out in here." He again teased and softly laugh.

With that, Dennise knew right away what her partner meant. So she chose to push away the matter.

She nods. " Well if that's the case, let's just leave it at that and just do our job." she laughs too but rolled her eyes to Andrei. She then looks at the camera and said " We just entered the first technical time out of the 2nd set. La Salle is up by 2. More of this jam packed action between the Lady Tamaraws and Lady Spikers when we return."

As the screen cuts them off, Dennise looks at Andrei.

" Ikaw ha, kumu-quota kana sakin." birong banta niya rito.

" I'm just kidding okay. Ikaw kasi, ang haba ng hair mo. I'm sure thousands out there are still in craze because.." he says but Dennise cuts her off.

" It was nothing okay. Ikaw talaga issue ka." She rolled her eyes.

" Then tell me na hindi ka kinilig." Andrei challenged her. He knew about the interview, well, everyone in volleyball community saw that interview.

She just smirked at him. " Whatever."

He shook his head and chuckled.

" You'll be on in 10." Their floor director reminded them.