Chapter 5 - News Article

Start from the beginning

Emerging from her local corner shop we caught Taylor carrying bucket loads of chocolate whilst dressed in simple slacks and a hoodie. Classic heartbreak cliche? We think so....

Does this worldwide singer have a soft spot for our perky little redhead despite the claims that she is straight? and how will Hayley react to Taylor's shock feelings?

I just sat sulking because although they didn't know it and were making it up, I did have feelings for Hayley and I just had to accept it. I didn't want to but I couldn't resist the sweet, loving, cute and broken Hayley.

I started to cry once more. Hayley would never love me... she would go back to Chad before she would ever love me......

Hayley's POV

I was just sitting on Jeremy's sofa after I had finished telling them what had happened between Chad and I. We all just sat in silence as they all took it in.

Suddenly my phone rang and I just sat there staring at it... I didn't want to answer it. Taylor picked it up and clicked answer.

"Hello?" He said.

"...."

"Okay" he replied to whoever called.

"...."

"We will be right there" He said before hanging up. He looked at me with a uneasy look on his face. He stood from his spot on the sofa and walked to the front door whilst muttering something under his breath.

"We got to go to an emergency meeting guys" he said ushering us to follow him. We all walked out in silence and got into Kat's 4X4. 

The drive was mostly silent until Jeremy spoke up.

"what do you think the meeting is about?"

"It's about some kind of article that was published earlier" Taylor said slowly whilst looking at his feet.

From then on the drive was yet again silent until we pulled up in front to the fueled by ramen headquarters. We all stepped out of the car and walked slowly into the building side by side. The receptionist pointed us towards the meeting room and we all walked inside.

"I'm glad you could all be here" General Manager Mike Easterlin of our record label said.

"Yeah this needs to be sorted out" a man I didn't recognize added whilst we sat down.

"Hayley, Taylor, Jeremy and Kat this is Robert Allen, Taylor Swifts manager" He said whilst we shook his hand.

Robert slid over a piece of paper to each one of us which contained a news article. 

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS AFTER LAST NIGHTS SHOCKING MUSICAL CATASTROPHE!

Last night saw an amazing display of musical acts as it welcomed the start of the 2013 music appreciation ceremony. We welcomed famous acts such as Rihanna, Mumford and sons and Biffy Clyro to the ceremony as well as some rising bands such as New Found Glory.

Although the acts were absolutely stunning and the awards that certain artists received were well deserved that isn't the breaking news of the night. The last performance of the night was brought to perfection by green day with their hit single Wake Me Up When September ends but unfortunately was cut short by the violent actions of a Mr Chad Gilbert.

Chad, who was seen preforming with his band New Found Glory earlier in the night, took it upon himself to publicly humiliate his long time girlfriend, Hayley Williams of Paramore. Upon confronting him for shouting at fellow bandmate Taylor York Chad grabbed the flame haired singer by her hair and dragged her out of the building much to onlookers horror and shock.

Despite this one onlooker decided to step in and help with no luck coming out of her feeble attempts. Taylor swift, popular artist much known for the songs Love Story and her recent collaboration with Ed Sheeran Everything Has Changed, stepped in to try and stop Chad from fulfilling his cold hearted intentions. Unfortunately for Taylor her actions were sorely crushed when Chad pushed her away with ease and proceeded to drag Hayley outside.

We talked to a few witnesses who were shocked at Chad's actions.

"I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! I mean it's a disgrace to music and you should never treat a woman like that in front of people... Hell you shouldn't treat a woman like that ever!" was a few words of wisdom we received from Eminem.

"He disgusts me and I'm proud that Taylor tried to stop him" Ed Sheeran spoke before walking off.

"I don't know why he did it.... but I also don't know why Taylor helped because she didn't know who Hayley was until an hour ago when she asked me" Rihanna told us before falling over only to be picked up by her partner Chris.

This morning we spotted Hayley Williams sporting a huge bruise evidently from Chad. According to our sources the couple that have been together since 2007 split this morning and Hayley has moved out to live with bandmate's.

We also caught up with Hayley's knight in shining armour Taylor Swift this morning as she made her way out for a bit of heartbroken shopping.

Emerging from her local corner shop we caught Taylor carrying bucket loads of chocolate whilst dressed in simple slacks and a hoodie. Classic heartbreak cliche? We think so....

Does this worldwide singer have a soft spot for our perky little redhead despite the claims that she is straight? and how will Hayley react to Taylor's shock feelings?

I read through it and my jaw dropped when I realised that it was Taylor Swift who tried to stop Chad. Alike the other guys I read the article over and over just so I could make sure it wasn't a joke.

Chad, who was seen preforming with his band New Found Glory earlier in the night, took it upon himself to publicly humiliate his long time girlfriend, Hayley Williams of Paramore. Upon confronting him for shouting at fellow bandmate Taylor York Chad grabbed the flame haired singer by her hair and dragged her out of the building much to onlookers horror and shock.

It wasn't just them that was shocked.... I couldn't believe he did that to me in front of hundreds, if not thousands of people.

Despite this one onlooker decided to step in and help with no luck coming out of her feeble attempts. Taylor swift, popular artist much known for the songs Love Story and her recent collaboration with Ed Sheeran Everything Has Changed, stepped in to try and stop Chad from fulfilling his cold hearted intentions. Unfortunately for Taylor her actions were sorely crushed when Chad pushed her away with ease and proceeded to drag Hayley outside.

Why did she try to help me? She doesn't even know me.....

"I don't know why he did it.... but I don't know why Taylor helped because she didn't know who Hayley was until an hour ago when she asked me" Rihanna told us before falling over only to be picked up by her partner Chris.

Why did she ask who I was? I was of no importance in the music industry... I was just a girl with her bandmates trying to make music.

This morning we spotted Hayley Williams sporting a huge bruise evidently from Chad. According to our sources the couple that have been together since 2007 split this morning and Hayley has moved out to live with bandmate's.

Well your sources got that right!

Emerging from her local corner shop we caught Taylor carrying bucket loads of chocolate whilst dressed in simple slacks and a hoodie. Classic heartbreak cliche? We think so....

Heartbreak shopping? but she hasn't split from anyone recently....

Does this worldwide singer have a soft spot for our perky little redhead despite the claims that she is straight? and how will Hayley react to Taylor's shock feelings?

Wait what?? She is straight. I couldn't take it all in..... it was just too much to handle.... 

I jumped up from my seat and sprinted out of the room. Taylor couldn't love me.... I was straight and so was she. I found a bathroom and ran inside locking myself in. I cried and cried for god knows how long....

Does she really love me?