Valentine's Day: The most precious and awaited day for the love birds

God created love and then gave it to us to enjoy and to share. He devised love in all of its authentic form that is romantic love, brotherly love, parental love, familial love, and sacrificial love, and gave them all to us as gifts. Valentine's day is also known as Saint Valentine's day or the feast of Saint. Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate romance and love and kissy face honesty. But the ancestors of this festival of sweet and cupids are actually dark bloody and a bit blurred. Valentine's Day the day of love birds is celebrated on 14 February. This is the day to give the gifts to valentine in Pune or your life partners and express your warmth feelings for your love by love quotes.

Valentine's Day event celebration is not for a single day. it is an amazing celebration which continues for 7 days. These are rose day, propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day, kiss day and at last the most fabulous day valentine's day. It is a best opportunity to celebrate love and togetherness which create a life time memory with your sweet heart. As the day is most precious so a beautiful gift is oblivious thing to brighten up your valentine week.

Rose Day(7th February):

You can start this beautiful day with red rose as flower is the best way to express your feelings of love towards your loved ones. The red rose speaks of love silently between two person, in a language known only to the heart. So the red rose is the symbol of love and romance because of its beauty and purity.

Propose Day(8th February):

If you have a crush for quite a long time and never had the guts to say, then forget about your fear and propose her with a stunning gift on this fabulous day. It is such an interesting day among all day.

Chocolate Day(9th February):

Chocolates add more charm and love which is in the air during Valentine's week . Being in a lovely relationship means you need to be sweet to your partner. What will be a better gift than a sweet chocolate, which will definitely increase the sweetness in your relation.

Teddy Day(10th February):

Teddy bears are always adorable and loved by all. Don't miss to coddle your date with a soft toy for your love. Especially for girls, teddies are the pretty gift if you wish to show her your love and affection on this special day.

Promise Day(11th February):

Falling into love brings lots of promises in your relationship. Always try to maintain and stick in your promises what you keep with your love it will boosts the strong bonding between the couples. So, make a promise which you can keep for making your love life with lots of happiness and joy.

Hug Day(12th February):

Celebrate the comfort of each other's affection by a big hug. Show to your partner that you love are madly fall in love with him/her, and how much you care and have devotion and dedication for him/her. Hug like such a feelings that she/he will feel how eagerly you are waiting for this day.

Kiss Day(13th February):

The day of romance is the kiss day. A leap and kiss, or a tender kiss on the forehead can work its magic as well as a ardent or romantic kiss.

Valentine's Day(14th February):

Finally last but not in the least , the day has come which the love birds eagerly awaiting to celebrate. Just look into those tacit eyes and that fascinate smile, which is the most precious thing in this world and all you need to say to your love is that he/ she will be all yours forever and after and how much you feel lucky to have him/her. Show your love with gifts and make this Valentine Day all the more special.