Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?!? What do--!" Before Ichigo could finished her sentences, his eyes fixed on the person Grimmjow hold on to. "Ran!"

"Ichigo!" She called him while tried to ran from Grimmjow but he didn't let her to.

"Oi! I said don't struggle!"

"Hey! What do you want from her?!? Let her go!" Ichigo shouted at him.

"Huh? What do I want from her? Heh! Nothing! I was only using her to made you become serious, or probably it's not enough?" Grimmjow asked and Ran could sense he was thinking to doing something twisted. She looked at her and realized he was targeting...

"Rukia! Run!" She warned her but before Rukia could react, Grimmjow suddenly impales her through the stomach with his...bare hand. "Rukia!!!!" She finally free from Grimmjow and went to her side, trying to do something with her injury. She could sense Ichigo let out a blow to Grimmjow and their fight...is started. "Rukia! Please hang on! What should I do? Hime-chan is not here. But, if I get her here-Rukia won't..." She was trying to think on something and then... "No! I have to think positive. Rukia? My healing power is not strong as Hime-chan, but I won't let you die" She said and tried to heal her injury. 

Ran could only hope Orihime will come to their place, Ran maybe have a healing power but its not strong enough as Orihime and sometimes she couldn't control it and end up will made the injury got worse. She could also sense Ichigo is now in his bankai state. As her thought, he was not strong enough to take on Grimmjow.

"Don't die... Ichigo" She said to herself.

"Kuchiki-san!" Suddenly someone is calling for Rukia. From the voice, Ran knew that voice very well. She looked at the source and there, she found...

"Hime-chan!"

"Eh? Ra..Ran-chan! Why are you here?"

"It doesn't matter now! Please! Help Rukia!"

"Kuchiki-san! Please hang on!" She said as she started the healing process.

"I already tried to heal her. But, my power is not strong enough" Ran reasoned with her but Orihime only shook her head.

"It's okay, Ran-chan. Thank to you, Kuchiki-san could be saved. I'm glad Ran-chan is here. How did you get here?"

"I came with--"Before she could finished her sentence, she sensed Ichigo's reiatsu was suddenly decreasing. What happened? With that low reiatsu, he won't stand any change to Grimmjow. "Sorry, Hime-chan! I have to go now! Ichigo is in danger!" She ran towards the opposite direction, ignoring Orihime's warning. She have a really bad feelings about him. "Grimm, please don't kill him" 

She was running towards where Ichigo's reiatsu was. When she found him, as expected he was in the middle of fight with Grimmjow. He was pretty beaten up, as well Grimmjow. He had a big scar across his torso. Did Ichigo let a blow on him? That was very unexpected to her. She could sense his hollow was trying to control him. But, she can also saw... Tosen there, apparently he found out Grimmjow was neglecting the order and of course, if Tosen knew what happened-Aizen also knew about it. After their exchanging words, Ran slowly walk towards Ichigo.

"I-Ichigo?" He suddenly look behind him, it seems like he didn't aware Ran was right behind him. "Are you all right?"

"Ran... I'm okay" He walk towards her "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? How did you get here?"

"I was...with Grimmjow. He brought me here. I'm sorry, Ichigo"

"Eh? Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything"

"But, I was the one who told him about you. I didn't know he was so eager in to fighting. Especially with someone strong. That's why, I'm sorry" 

"No, you don't have to. I'm just really happy that...you're finally back. Maybe I should thanked him to. Naa, Aizen didn't do anything?" He asked but Ran only shook her head and that made Ichigo felt relieved. 

He finally got Ran back. She finally home. Both of them were hoping that this is the end. But, Ichigo still felt uneasy. Back in Soul Society, Aizen abducted Ran and ascend to Hueco Mundo. Does this mean, he will returned to obtained Ran once again? For now, he could only protect her. He won't let anyone took her away from him again.

"Um, Ichigo? Should we go check on Rukia? I think Hime-chan already finished with the healing"

"Eh? Inoue was there too? Let's go then" Both of them started to walk back to where Orihime and Rukia.

***

Hueco Mundo

"Welcome back, Grimmjow" Aizen greeted him with his usual smile. Grimmjow was only looking at him without saying anything. 

"What's wrong? Didn't you have something to say?" Tosen asked.

"Nothing" Grimmjow answered.

"You--!"

"It is all right, Kaname. I'm not angry"

"Aizen-sama!"

"But, first of all, Grimmjow. Why did you bring Ran with you? Did you forgot my order? You didn't just bring her to a battlefield but also...left her there. Do you have any good reason about it?" Aizen asked. Grimmjow was thinking for a moment and then...

"Not at all. I just happened to brought here there" Hearing his reason and suddenly Tosen stretched out his hand and grab his clothes. "What the hell are you doing, Tosen?"

"Aizen-sama! Allow me to eliminate him!" Tosen requested.

"Kaname..."

"Heh!" He snapped Tosen's arm. "You were just having a personal problem with me, right? Is it okay for a commander officer to act like that? Haah?!?"

"I believe that those who disturb the peace should not be forgiven. That's all" Tosen said.

"For the sake of our group?" Grimmjow asked.

"For Aizen-sama"

"Heh! You're always thinking about your morals, aren't you?" Grimmjow mocked him.

"That's right. I act based on my morals. Which your actions completely lack" Tosen said as he grab his zanpakuto. "Without a higher cause behind it, justice is nothing more than slaughter. But, a slaughter in the name of that higher cause..." And then he suddenly pulled out his zanpakuto and immediately sliced off Grimmjow's left arm "...is justice!" As Grimmjow screamed over his cut off arm, Tosen let out a Kido attack and destroy his arm.

"Sh*t! Sh*t! You bastard! My arm!" He then charged to Tosen while holding his zanpakuto. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Grimmjow!" Aizen called on him causing Grimmjow immediately stopped. "I'm afraid I won't be able to forgive you if you attack Kaname" He said while glaring on him. Grimmjow immediately cancelled his intention to attack Tosen and leaves the room. Tosen bowed down on Aizen as he ascend from his seat, went down from the throne.

"Again, you teasing your subordinates like that" Ichimaru said.

"You saw that, Gin?"

"You knew from the first time Tosen-san will react like that, didn't ya?"

"I wonder..."

"We're already lose five arrancar"

"It doesn't matter. After all, they were only from the lowest class Gillians. It will not affected my plans at all"

"Oh! We lose your precious little princess too"

"It wasn't a problem too. I will obtained her once again when the time comes" He stated and he returned his gaze towards the silent scenery in front of him.

"I will have her again in my arms. Just be a good girl and wait for my arrival, Ran"

-------------------------------------

Done with chapter 6! Fiuh~ So, welcome back to human world, Ran-chan. Don't worry, she will spend another time with Aizen soon. Fufu~

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D