3 | Leia's Decision

"Princess Leia, allow me to walk you to the Palace." Bail Organa offered. "I'm also heading there." 

"Thank you, Sir Organa." She said, beginning to follow him. "Although I have a bad feeling about this."

"Perhaps it's nothing important."

Leia followed Bail Organa up the stone staircase as they headed towards the Palace. They were on their way to find a location on a missing ship that was headed towards the Death Star.

"I don't believe that there are any living things on the Death Star, Sir." A clone told Bail. "Nothing is showing on our map and radar."
"Send in the Fighters." Organa demanded. "And I want a hologram update as soon as possible."
"Yes, Sir!"

"Do you believe that's necessary?" Leia asked, taking a seat at the round marble table.

"Princess Leia, this is completely necessary. I have come to finally believe that something is going to happen."
"Like what?" She asked.
"I don't know, but it's nothing good."

She  inhaled quietly as she looked towards the opening of the Palace. "Call in a ship. I'll go myself."

Bail Organa's eyes widened. "Absolutely not, Milady! I will not allow you to put yourself in danger."

Leia stood up from her seat. "Senator Organa, I will not allow your people to be harmed. If this planet is executed, they will do the same to my people on Naboo." She explained. "This is my decision."

He sighed before reaching his comlink. "Call in a ship. The Princess is taking it to the Death Star."

-

Aubrianna was woken by a strange feeling. The feeling that she normally received if something bad was going to happen.

She quickly got up from bed, pulling on a robe. She walked out into the main room to see Luke sitting next to R2D2.

"Where's Dad?" She asked, looking around.

"Him and mom went to the Temple."

She scratched the skin of her arm, releasing a sigh.

"You sense it too?" He asked her.
She looked at him. "Sense what?"
"I sense danger, and worry in Leia. It's almost unbearable." He said, standing up.

"What do you think is happening?" She asked.
He shrugged. "I don't know, but Leia has a bad feeling about it; just like we do."
"We have to do something." She said, reaching for her cloak that hung on the wall.
"Leia is supposed to be back soon, we might as well wait until then." Luke said.

-

Anakin and Almeta arrived back hours later, and called for Luke and Aubrianna. Walking into the main room, they were both standing.

"I know you sense something, because your mother and I do also." Anakin said, looking at Luke and Aubrianna.  "And we can't get a hold of Leia. We've sent her Holograms, and she hasn't responded."

Aubrianna sat down quickly as she became dizzy. "What if something bad happened?" 
"That's why your father and I have decided that we're going to go look for her."
"I'm going with you." Luke said.

Anakin looked at him. "Luke, it isn't safe."
"Father, Leia is my twin. I have to go."
He sighed. "Alright."
"I want to go." Aubrianna said.

Almeta ran her hands through Aubrianna's hair as Anakin looked at his daughter. "If you go, you need to stay with your mother and I."
"I know."

-

Obi-Wan stood as they boarded the awaiting ship. He and Anakin spoke as Aubrianna stood next to her mother.

"I believe that someone is running the Death Star." Aubrianna told her.
She draped her arm over her shoulders. "We'll figure it out. The force is strong in you, Luke and your father."
"It's strong in you too, mom."
She smiled. "Not like your father."

I looked up at my dad to see him looking at us. His blue eyes landed on mine, and he smiled.

I love my family. Since Luke and Leia's mother died back before I was born, they've looked up to my mom and our dad. Not only are we a good team, but the Force is strong in my family, she thought.

Buckle up y'all :-)) Please continue to vote!