P A R T :5

Part:5
Beckys(Pov)

"Why what happened." "Seems to me that he was in another fight." He answered"Have you tried to contact his parents information?"I said. "No, Dallas has been asking for you." "Okay then, I'll be right over."  I rushed up to my room and I wore a baggy shirt with sweat pants. Why did he want me, to see him?I can't be attracted to him, I just can't because I know that he won't like me back. I pulled up to the hospital and rushed inside. "I'm here to see Dallas Winston." I said to a woman standing at the desk."Okay, here is your visitors pass and he is on the second floor, the room on the right." I nodded and rushed to his room. I knocked on the door and I saw him turn his head to face me. He was all bruised up and had more cuts. "What happened?" I whispered "I went to another fight." He said faintly closing his eyes.  "How do you feel?" "Fine I guess, there giving me a lot of this stuff that won't make me feel the pain." "Oh ok." I said quietly. There was an awkward silence that grew in the room. I got up to leave but he said "Can you stay for a little bit." I turned around and saw him staring right at me. I nodded and got a chair.  "No more fights ok." I said sternly. "I don't want to see you keep getting hurt. It's not right." "Yeah I know..it's just..you wouldn't understand." "No what is it?" I asked concerned. "It's just I fight because I need the money, man if I don't pay buck at least half the rent I'll be kicked out and I'll have nowhere to go." I looked down at myself,he said that I won't understand, just because I'm a Soc.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far <I'am attentive to the comments, meaning I will read and reply>
On another note just want to say happy new year to all(I know it's late but) better late than never! Anyway love always
~M