His Bugaboo ♡

Marinette Dupain-Cheng sits on her light pink bed, texting her best friend Alya. She's missing her boyfriend, Adrien Agreste. It's only been a day since she last saw him, but it feels like a while to her. She perks up when she hears her mother calling her. "Marinette! Adrien is here!" She calls. Marinette jumps up and smiles. "Coming!" She calls back as she frantically fixes her hair and smooths out her skirt. She nearly falls down the stairs as she runs to meet Adrien. Her eyes brighten when she sees him by the door. "Marinette!" He says happily. "Adri!" She hugs him tightly. "I missed you." Adrien blushes. "I missed you too, Mari." Marinette's mother smiles at the two. "So what did you come for?" Marinette asks. "Nothing really, I just missed you... and I brought you a present..." He mumbles, embarrassed. "A present...?" She asks. "Um, yeah. It's really nothing..." He hands her a small box with a pink ribbon tied around it. "Aww, Adri..." Marinette grins as she unties the ribbon gently. She opens the box and almost faints. Inside is a silver bracelet with three charms on it. The first charm is a small ladybug, the second charm is a dazzling diamond heart, and the third charm is a cat's paw print. Marinette turns red and starts to tear up. "Adrien... it's so beautiful... I can't accept this..." She starts. "No, Marinette. I want you to keep it. It's a symbol of my love for you... I hope you like it." He says shyly. She sets the bracelet back in the box and looks up into his warm, green eyes. "Adrien, I love you so much..." Marinette whispers as her lips collide with his. Adrien kisses back and wraps his arms around her. "Marinette, you mean everything to me... you're my bugaboo, my lady, my cuddlebug, my best friend." Adrien says in a loving tone. "You deserve that bracelet." Marinette smiles and he twirls her around and laughs. "Thank you, my silly kitty. I love you." Marinette thanks him. Adrien smiles at her cutesy nickname for him and then looks out the window. "Woah, when did it start raining so hard?" He asks. "Oh no, you can't go home in this... it's too dangerous." Marinette's tone changes to a more serious one. "Spend the night here, kitty. I'd be way too worried about you if you were to go out there." She frowns, thinking of what could happen. "Oh, Marinette... I wouldn't want to intrude..." He scratches his head and laughs. "No, you're staying." She demands and drags him upstairs to her room. "My parents won't mind, Adri." She assures him. "Well... okay." He gives in. Marinette puts the bracelet on and marvels at it as Adrien sits down on her bed, gazing at her. 'Only if it means I get to see that adorable face.' He thinks.