Chapter 2

Okay, so I know it's literally been a year since I posted this, but after rereading the first chapter and what I had finished of this chapter (yeah I reread my stories deal with it) I became inspired to finish it! The ending of this chapter wasn't what I had originally planned to happen, but the original ending was stupid and I didn't know how to carry that on. With this ending however I can continue the story smoothly. I don't know when the third chapter will be out though... so hold tight! That's really all I wanted to say so have fun reading.

Mackenzie's POV

Bayleigh's phone absorbed us into the light and before my eyes we were no longer in her room. I felt as if I was floating through the tunnel of light that had formed around us. It swirled pulling us further and further into the vortex or light.

"What the fuck is happening!?!" I exclaimed turning to where Bayleigh floated looking rather confused herself.

She turned to me in a panic shouting, "How the fuck am I supposed to know? THIS HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE!"

"Well this is FUCKING FANTASTIC now isn't it!" Shouting this back at her I turn to what I presume was where the vortex was leading us.

As I do this though I notice that there were two different paths leading to an image of what I assume was the place it would lead to. The one to my right was a school but not just any school. It was the one from episode two of Owari no Seraph. What the fuck is this? The picture showed the lockers where Yuu and Shinoa stood right before Yoichi made his appearance. Quickly looking to my left I look at the other image. Unlike the one to my right this one was set in an all white room with a throne having stairs leading up to it. Where the hell even is that room? It must be shown later in the series... DAMN IF ONLY WE COULD HAVE FINISHED IT BEFORE GETTING SUCKED INTO BAYLEIGH'S STUPID PHONE!

"What the fuck are we supposed to do?" I shout after taking in my surroundings.

"I don't know, like I said, THIS HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE!!" She shouted back as we both floated closer to our respective places.

"Well we should probably come up with a-" Before I could finish a voice interrupted me.

"Silly bakas, you don't get to come up with a plan. It wouldn't be fun if you did."

I growl. This bitch thinks that they can mess with me without being punished!! That's not going to happen. I'll break the bitches nose when I see them!!! It's the least I could do, and a pretty mild punishment at that. If I really wanted to I could kill the bitch like I did those kittens when I was little. IT'S WORTH GOING TO JAIL FOR!!! As I clench my fists my body moves closer to the portal.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WHEN I FIND YOU BITCH!!!!" I shout angrily punching the area above me.

"Mackenzie calm down. We need to p-"

"Baka! I said no planning! Now go your separate ways and live your now horrible life." The voice cooed before we were sucked into the closest portal.

My body flew through the portal letting my eyes get one last glance at my friend before throwing me to the ground. My head slammed against the lockers while my rear hit the ground with a thud. Ugh, this is nothing. I've been through more painful things then this. Sighing I rub my head where it rammed the locker looking around at the same time. I guess that bitch really did it. She really put us in Owari... fuck! I don't know anything that happens past episode three!! This is bad! SO FUCKING BAD!!! What if I mess up the story? Or like one of my favorite characters die? My eyes start to water at the thought of Shinoa dying.

Standing up I decide to start moving. I can't stay stagnant or someone might find me and think I'm an intruder or worse... they might think I'm a vampire and capture me or even kill me. I won't let that happen! Besides... I have to finish LOL. I can't let my fans down. Speaking of LOL... I reach into my back pocket as I walked stopping when I don't feel my phone. DAMN IT!!! MY PHONES STILL IN BAYLEIGH'S ROOM!!! IM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT MY PHONE!! MY LIFE IS ENDING. I fall to my knees placing my hands on the ground. I'm not going to make it! As I panic on the ground the sound of boot heels hitting tile filled my ears. I pay no mind to it. MY PHONE ISN'T WITH ME!! My life... It's... It's over. There's no point living anymore if I can't write LOL...