♡ Chapter 3 ♡

-Wednesday-

(Erin)

I woke up to my alarm listening to "Locked out of Heaven," by Bruno Mars. I groaned at first, but then sang along because Bruno Mars is freaking amazing!

"Erin! Its time to wake up honey!" my mom said, knocking on the closed door. "Will do!" I yelled back. I rolled out of my bed, and went to my drawers taking out black leggings and metallic-dark red t shirt with a small pocket on the top right.

I went over to my drawers where there was a big mirror. I had a lot of things out, and somehow I found my hairbrush.

I brushed my hair straight and allowed my brown hair fall over my shoulders.

I had to clean up all of this mess before the boy from La Banda comes to stay over. It's not that I want to impress him, it's just that I don't want my room to look gross.

One that I really like is Eric. He's like the sweetest person ever. Well at least that's how he looks like. He just has a face that's always happy.

As I put my last piece of clothing in my laundry basket, I sighed finally looking at my room that was shining clean.

Suddenly I'm thankful that I have a king sized bed. I wanted a twin sized bed but my parents got me a king sized just in case family comes over I sleep on the floor and they sleep on the bed.

"Erin, you're going to be late for the bus!" My dad yelled at me. I completely forgot to check the time!

"I'm going!" I yelled grabbing my backpack and sliding my phone into my backpacks side pocket.

-

My day has gone pretty well so far. Music class is next period and I saw a van pull up earlier today so maybe they're already here?

I'm currently sitting at my lunch table with some of my friends. We aren't really close but we talk and get along pretty well.

My friend Chelsea is the one I get along with the most. She and I are actually pretty close. She's the flirt and the prettiest one in our group, in my opinion.

"Erin! It's almost time to leave for next period. I'll see you at the lockers after school?" Chelsea asked as she started to put her notebooks away in her bag.

"Yeah," I said as I started to put on my backpack and headed for music class.

Chelsea had music class with me, but she got a pass to leave for another class.

I entered the class as I took a seat down in the auditorium far away from most of my peers since we didn't get along as well. Like I said, I get along with people but I'd choose to be on my own if I could.

"Class, take a seat, the boys from La Banda will join us very soon. They are just getting ready, so everyone take out your notebooks."

"You will be in charge to take notes and observe every boy, but mainly I want observations and notes on the boy you are assigned with. Now, I know your'e in the age where your harmones get out of control, so please stay safe, and don't do anything.... unholy. Guys please get along with the guys from La Banda, I don't want any fights going on for some dumb reason."

A security man comes through the back door of the auditorium and talks to my music teacher. She smiled and nodded and spoke to the class, "Please welcome La Banda contestants."

Boys started coming out laughing and chatting with each other. They smiled as they walked down to the front of the stage. There were probably over 40 boys in the room and those being just the contestants.