Teddy imagine

If your thinking wow that's quick it's because I wrote this 3 months ago

For @//80s_odsessed_ on Instagram

I had hung out with the guys since i moved here a year ago with my dad and sister. I met Gordie first in class at school. He was super nice and offered to introduce me to his friends. They where all cool guys. Over the last year I felt like Chris and Vern where my brothers, Gordie was my best friend and I had developed feelings for teddy. I'm now 16 and teddy and I had been messing around behind the guys back for almost 3 months now. I sit on teddys lap in the treehouse kissing him as he runs his hands up and down my back. We pull away and put our foreheads together and simile. Just then the door to the tree house swings open and teddy flinches cause me to fall to the floor and hit my head on the table. "Ow" I say rubbing my head. Up pops Chris and Gordie "hey what's going on here" Chris asks looking at me on the floor "yeah what where you guys doing" Gordie questions "oh nothing" I could feel my cheeks burning up. "They why you blushing" Chris giggles "ummmmmmm" "well" "uhhh" "we're waiting" I crack under the pressure "we where making out" "WAIT WHAT" they both yell "hey what can I say" teddy chimes in "making out?" Gordie says in a shocked voice "well yeah like we've been dating for I don't know 3 months" "and you where planning on telling us when" "well when you caught us I guess" teddy says laughing.

It's really short sorry but it's a start ummm so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but can you put this in your contest thingy xImmortalDixonx