Chapter 8 - Car accident .

Começar do início

Yasmin POV

It was about six o'clock. My father and mother were at work. I was finishing making a lesson in British literature from home, on the works of William Shakespeare. I Love Shakespeare. Then take a quick shower and wait for Roger. He will look for me at eight o'clock. I was studying in the living room when the phone rang. It was my mother hospital. As she was talking about what had happened I went into dread. She had already called Winifred and said the event. Also he had spoken to Michael. Roger hit the car. I'm desperate. My mom said the boys in the van including Roger were in hospital and had hurt a little. I told my mother I was going to the hospital.I immediately called Paul and then to Victoria and Layla saying the event. They said they would meet us at the hospital. I called then for Winifred and neither she nor Clare attended. Certainly they had gone to the hospital. I took a quick shower, changed my clothes and leave the house. I went to the nearest bus stop and caught the bus.Forty minutes later I arrived at the hospital and found my mother talking to Winifred and Clare. I went toward them desperate. 

Winifred and Clare embraced me and said he had seen Roger. He was under observation in a room. He had suffered minor injuries.I headed towards the Hugo and James room. Hugo and James had suffered abrasions. I talked a little with them and said it was just a scare. They said Roger was not at fault. It was a lot of fog at the time of the accident. Peter had more serious injury. He had injured the left knee and bandaged his leg, and suffered a cut on his right leg. Would get his leg bandaged for two weeks. Peter also said that Roger was not at fault and that even with his leg bandaged he would present with the band tomorrow at the church event.I talked a bit with Peter and he said the front of the van was very wrinkled, but it would solve later and asked me to talk to Roger, because he was very upset.I kissed Peter's face and went to the room that Roger was.He was lying in bed, taking whey observation. His arms were a little scratched and bruised face and forehead a little purple. I believe that at the time of the collision he slammed his face into the steering wheel and as the glasses were broken shards to her beautiful face and the blow he also injured his forehead.

- Rog my dear . - I approached him and kissed his right hand. 

- Yasmine - he said with a trembling voice and eyes filled with tears. - I'm so scared. I had guilt. My fault my friends were injured . 

- Rog do not say a thing. - I stroked his baby face . - You did not have guilt. I talked to the guys. They said that at the time you hit the car was a lot of fog . It was an accident. My angel is quiet. Your friends are fine. A few tears slid down Roger 's face. 

- Peter And how are you? - I said worried. - He had even bandaged left leg ?  

- Yes. I've bandaged his leg . But today he will be discharged and will go home and said that tomorrow will touch on the band's performance even with a bandaged leg. And it's calm , out today from the hospital as well. Roger told how the accident had occurred . I told him to take more care when driving. I kissed her pretty face sometimes . Rog was taking serum with some medications to take away the pain that was in the body after being hit . 

- Lately there have been only sad things with me. - He sighed. - First Elisa breaks up with me, then the separation of my parents and now the accident with me and my friends. 

- It's over now , Rog . It was just a phase . From now on things will come good . - I kissed her hand again. 

Paul , Victoria and Layla entered the room and spoke with Roger . The animated and said it was just a scare and that tomorrow they would be the band's performance .

While our friends were with Roger , I took advantage and went to the bathroom and get a glass of water. As he was returning from the bathroom, I found in the hallway you Michael . Winifred said to me :