Danny x Reader (part 2)

You were walking home tiredly after all that partying, you let out a deep and sleepy sigh "I wanna go to beeeeeedddd" you whined as you felt a hand on your shoulder.
You turned around as heat rushed to your face as you saw Danny "Hey where ya going? You shouldn't be out here this late.." He looked at you raising his eyebrow "O-oh uhm..I-I'm just on my way h-home" you looked down awkwardly as your blush turned darker, Danny noticed and chuckled as he lifted up your chin gently "Well you shouldn't walk home alone..I'll come with you~" he whispered in your ear with his soft, beautiful voice. Your head was going in circles, your heart was about to explode out of your ribcage (ik it's a bit too far XD) "O-ok can we go now??.." You mumbled but loud enough for him to hear and he nodded smiling.

~Le tiem skip~

After a silent awkward walk home you finally stopped at your door and faced Danny "Thanks for walking with me home" you gave Danny one of your sweet smiles and got your keys out of your pocket to unlock the door. As you were about to open the door Danny grabbed your arm "H-hey uhm..do you mind if I stay here with you?..C-cuz uhm.." He tried to find an excuse but you just giggled "Of course!" You opened the door and both you came in. Your home is just a normal and cute little house. Danny took a look around finding how cute your house is "Nice home you have here, it's almost as cute as you" He smirked and you blushed as you went upstairs to get a shower.

~A few moments later~

You went into your room getting your pajamas to change as you walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower forgot to lock the door. The water was warm and comfortable as it ran down your skin. You closed your eyes and starting to sing "I don't mind no I mind I don't mind the rain...simple things and subtleties they always stay the same..."
Danny was still downstairs as he overheard your singing and went upstairs quietly following your singing as it gets louder and it lead to the bathroom. He realized the door wasn't locked so he opened it a little to take a 'quick' peak of your body in the shower. He blushed a little at the sight of your beautiful and slim body in the shower. He noticed you turned off the shower and was facing towards him, he ran downstairs as fast as he could and luckily you didn't notice him.
You got in your pajamas and walked downstairs to see Danny with his face a little pink but you ignored it "Hey I have an extra room you can sleep" you said smiling and saw Danny looking at you with a little grin on his face "Can I sleep with you instead? I usually have nightmares" you laughed at his excuse and blushed at the same time "S-sure.." You walked upstairs and into your room waiting for Danny.
Danny finally made in to your room but he had no shirt on. Your face just heated up like steam on a train with your face redder than a tomato. He noticed and smirk pervertedly "Like what you see~?" He asked with a deep seductive voice as his smirk grew wider. You just stood there blushing like a dumb motherfucker and you finally spoke up "D-Danny...I-I have to tell y-you s-something.." you looked down, your massive blush is still there. Danny got closer to you and held you close "Yes?" "I-I r-really like I mean LOVE you Danny...my heart just stopped when I first-" you were cut off by a sudden but yet soft pair of lips pressed onto yours. You saw Danny with his eyes closed and felt his arms wrapping around your waists. You soon melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away smiling "I love you too, Y/N.." he gave you a peck on the nose as you both lie on bed with you on Danny's bare chest. He held you close and pulled up the sheets covering you two up "Good night Y/N my little princess" he kissed your forehead and you smiled in happiness as you fell asleep peacefully

WEEEEEELLLLLL I'M DONE
Sorry I had school xc but hope you guys enjoy c: