Part 1

Jihyo woke up that day from the blaring notification from her phone that annoys the fuck out of her. Sure she muted the notification last night, but 8 hours wasn't enough. She gets up and checked her phone. Sure all the messages are from her fake friends, remind her why she called them her friends anyway. She suddenly felt something tugged on her pinky and she gave it some quick glances.

"Great. It's the red string" she sighed and continues to delete all the birthday wish messages even before opening them. She closed her eyes for some time and hoped that the red string will disappears when she opened them. She counted to 10, opened her eyes and the red string tied in a bow was still there. Jihyo surrenders after a few tries and tiredly make her way to the bathroom.

Baekhyun on the other hand was having slight panic attack after seeing the red string that he has been counting days for to appear tied to his pinky. He swore he would've fainted if it's not for his hyung's help for calming his nerves down. Baekhyun admire his hyung who marries with his destined soul mate and he has been counting days since then. In other word, he also wanted to marry the person that was destined for him.

"H-hyung, look at it. How cute the little bow is, how – how. Oh hyung, I wished you could see it" said Baekhyun and that clearly made his brother mentally face palmed. "I know how it looked like dumbass. I've seen it –" Minseok was cut short before his brother talked again. "Know what hyung, I'll make sure to love my other half very much. Cherish her every day, kissed her good night and good morning, be the most perfect person for her. I don't even care how she looked like, I will love her no matter what" Baekhyun said dramatically before sighing again for the umpteenth time in this 2 hour period after he woke up.

"That was so sweet of you –" Minseok said and was cut short, again. "I know right". "– let me finish my sentence once, fucker. Go take a bath. You stink" Minseok said and stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Okay hyung. I'll take a bath, the one with bubbles even". Baekhyun then continue his little strolls to the bathroom while humming one of his favorite Taylor Swift songs.

"Morning hon" Jihyo's mother, Mrs. Song greet her from their fancy dining table, alongside her father who was smiling warmly as he greets her too.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever". She passed her parents just like that, even without touching the meals that their maids made for her or greeting them back.

Sure she's acting disrespectful but to her, all things that she did was right, to her at least. But she couldn't just forget what happened to her beloved baby brother who killed himself after his relationship was rejected by their parents because she's not one of the high-class people. How can she just forget that the fact that her parents are the one who make him killed himself ?. How can she just forget that like it never happened ? Hell, she will never forget that. And that ladies and gentleman, had make her become a rebel who didn't even wanted to take orders from others, who joined gangs here and there, who becomes disrespectful to her own parents. In other word, a hell load of disaster. One more thing, that makes her throw the word love far far away, in the deepest, darkest hole in her brain.

Jihyo was patient enough to handle hearing her soul mates' thought. But having her hair colour changing when her so-called soul mate changed his was terrible. Like really, really terrible.

"Ugh. Last week's red, and now pink. What the hell?! Is he like a hair dyes maniac or something?!" Jihyo frowned and the fact that she has had crazy amount of headache these days aren't helping either. She examines her now pink hair angrily at the mirror, her frown deepens everything she touched a bit of her hair. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she took her hoodies, wear them and make her way outside to take a walk. Maybe that can make her forget the red string and the pink hair.

"Isn't it nice out here hyung ?" Baekhyun said as he stroll his way on the park's jogging path.

"Hey, hyung" Baekhyun walk toward his hyung and tugged on Minseok's sleeve.

"Hyung !!" he said louder than before and it manage to get his hyung's attention. Minseok looked at him with an are-you-fucking-kidding-me look. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes, and showed his pinky to his hyung.

"Look hyung, it's shaking" Baekhyun exclaimed and continues to point at the string even though he's known that only him and his soul mate can sees it. Minseok's eyes grew wide and he gave Baekhyun a smile.

"Your soul mate's near" he said and that only made Baekhyun's eyes grew wide as a saucer and mouth wide open. "Let's go search for her" Minseok then closed his dongsaeng's mouth and hold his hand, leading him to god knows where. After realizing that he cannot see the string, he asked Baekhyun to lead the way. Baekhyun walked ahead of his hyung nervously as he clutch his hand tight onto his chest. He couldn't believe it, he's finally meeting his soul mate.

After few minutes of walking, they ended up near a pond, where they sees a someone wearing a hoodie feeding the swans. "Is it that person ?" Minseok asked, pointing at the person's back. Baekhyun only nods as an answer and continue watching the person lovingly.

Jihyo has been feeding her swans friend for quite some time now and she's feeling sleepy. She decided to take a nap by the pond. She folds up her hoodie neatly and put it on the grass as a pillow to rest her head on. When she was about to lay down, she noticed two pairs of eyes staring at her. And, wait, is that the red string that was connected to her pinky? Wait, does this guy thought that she's beautiful?! She quickly got up,ran past both of them, bumping her shoulder harshly to her soul mates', leaving both of them dumbfounded. Jihyo would never miss the disappointed look in his eyes, ever