Chapter 2

Cats POV

I woke up hearing the boys talking about drinking my blood. I wasn't scared, I was a vampire hunter so I knew what to do.

I still had some vervain in my pocket and I always eat it with my food so if a vampire bites me it will poison them.

I had a plan.

1. Make strongest one of them fall in love with me.

2. Gain his trust.

3. Stake and burn him.

4. Get the rest of them.

It was a good plan and I was a good actress so I knew it would work. If I'm not wrong Niall is the strongest.

I know you hate me for wanting to kill a member of one of the most popular boyband in the history of boybands but there are reasons. You don't want vampires to control the world and us humans to be their slaves, food, pets.

Hate me if you want I'm doing this for you and humanity. And skittles, ice cream, chocolate, sprinkles and CUPCAKES. I must've been so deep in thought that I didn't notice I was in the room alone.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room. It had a rainbow design queen size bed, white walls with rainbow coloured splatters, rainbow rug, rainbow-cover-on-the-laptop-on-the-sky-blue-desk-beside-the-rainbow-bed and it looked like this room had been designed by me.

I didn't expect them to treat me like this but, nice room. There weren't any windows except for the small one on the top of the room. Smart. So how do I escape hmm.

*Lightbulb-thingie-appears-on-top-of-my-head*

Oh I know there are three doors in the room bathroom, corridor, walk in closet. In the walk in closet there were shoes. Tonnes of them and they were all on boxes so if you didn't figure my plan out yet its Cats gonna build a tower from boxes and climb on top of them, then open the window, climb back down throw out duvet for good landing then climb back up and jump out of the window.

They thought about putting me in a room with a high window but didn't think about what they put in it. Pity its a really nice room but hello who wants to live in a houseful of vampires. Definitely not me.

So now I know who lives in the mansion close to my apartment. I ran to my apartment unlocked the door and went to my room. Something didn't feel right. Someone else was here I could feel it.

I opened my closet to find Niall there. "I expected you" he said. "You expected me! I live here" I shouted. "Not any more" he said and scooped me and in a flash we were in the room I escaped from but no boxes this time.

"This was all a set up!" I exclaimed. "Just to get me back here. That's pretty dumb". He shrugged. "Harrys idea" that explains a lot and how did they know where I live?

Then I reminded myself of the plan and got to work. "Of course it wasn't you. Youre not that dumb" I smiled sweetly. He raised his eyebrows at my sudden change of behaviour.

I wondered where the other guys were. As if by reading my mind or reading my mind he said that they are on their way. They were probably hunting I thought disgusted.

I haven't ate in a while and I was getting hungry with every second. I got bored and started to use the laptop. After a while when Niall was gone Louis came into my room.

"I came for a snack" he smirked his eyes didnt flash red this time but stayed red instead. "Ya sure that's a good idea" I asked him. "Way to ruin the moment. Your supposed to scream and fight like most victims. They are my favorite. I bet you're tasty" he said circling me. "Back off I'm busy" I said not taking my eyes of the laptop.

Because I didn't look at him he thought I wouldn't stop him if he lunged at me. I broughty fist out in the direction he was lunging but instead of blocking him I hurt myself and cried out in pain.

I heard Niall call Louis. He was probably looking for him. Without warning he barged into the room I was in while shouting "Louis where are you? Louis..." his eyes flashed red and his fangs elongated when he sawy bloody arm.

--------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

It seems long on my phone.

next update= 2 days

comment

vote

follow but don't stalk me ;b

eat blue and yellow and green skittles,

xxxxxxx

THE CUPCAKE MASTER

"

_

Ps. Thx for reading this it really means a lot to me

Pps. do you like the new cover c;

cat is ariana grande

obviously