Killua!

Y/n's pov:

By the time Gon finished telling me another story we arrived in the city. Gon and me easily find the others at the tour bus. We get inside the bus and we all sat as close to each other as we can. A lady starts talking but I'm not really listening. I look outside the window and see the giant mountain where the Zoldyck estate is. And where Killua is.

Then we arrive at the Zoldyck gates. Everyone walks out of the bus while our tour guide talks about the Zoldyck family. Gon runs over to an old man next to the gate and starts a conversation with him. Kurapika, Leorio, Hikari, and Hayate follow while I stand next a nearby tree. I listen to their conversation while making sure to keep a good distance.

"Gon, Kurapika, Leorio! It's been so long. Who are these two?"

"This Hikari and Hayate."

"Its nice to meet you. Let me guess, you're here for Killua."

Once he says that I run over to them and say, "Yes we are. Do you know where he is?"

The man looked over to me and asks, "Who is this?"

Gon smiles and says, "You decided to join the conversation! Zebro, this is Y/n. She's our friend. Y/n, this is Zebro. The one I told you about on the bus!"

"Its nice to meet another friend of Killua." Zebro says enthusiastically.

"Yeah yeah. Now where's Killua?" I ask hurriedly.

Zebro chuckles and says, "You seem like you're in a hurry. Well, I'm sorry but I was specifically told that I couldn't tell you anything. You'll have to wait until she comes."

"Who comes?" Gon asks.

"I can't tell you." Zebro answers.

I got annoyed of Zebro and climbed on a nearby tree. Once I reached the top I jumped on top of the gate and looked inside. There was a giant scary looking dog. But despite the scary vibe it gave me, I wanted to jump down and pet him. I was about to jump when...

"Y/n, back away from Mike!" I hear Leorio yell. I look down at the dog assuming his name was Mike. I better listen to Leorio, he has more experience. I jump off the gate and land next to Gon.

Then a lady comes out of the gate with a kid next to her. The lady was wearing a fancy dress and had a creepy robotic eye. The young boy next to her (who kind of looked like a girl) had short black hair and was wearing a kimono.

The lady said, "Hello there. My name is Kikyo and this is Kalluto. We are part of Killua's family and ask you to follow us. Father has requested you all to come join us for dinner. Especially the girl. Y/n L/n is your name right?"

I stare at her in surprise. How did she know my name? She smiled at my surprised expression and said, "So you are Y/n. Killua told us all about you. Now we mustn't waste time. Follow me all of you." She and Kalluto walked off beckoning us to follow.

She and Kalluto easily open the gate and the rest of us walk through. Once we are inside the gates we see Mike in front of us with an emotionless expression. At first I wanted to pet him but now I felt a little scared under his presence. But he didn't attack us, instead he lay down. We continued to walk up the path.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while we approached another gate. This gate was smaller and looked very easy to pass. There's a girl with brown hair with a staff guarding the gate entrance. "Hello Canary." Kikyo greets. "Good afternoon Kikyo~sama and Kalluto~sama." She responds. I look over to Gon "Is this the butler apprentice you told me about?" I ask. "Yeah. She couldn't hurt us because we were Killua's friends and she cared for him."