*Dictionary* - NALU

Here's the first chapter everyone, enjoy! Now feast your dirty eyes on this dirty story >:D muhaha!

-Tomiko-chan

______________________________________

"Luuuuucyyyyy!" Natsu yelled, kicking the guild door open before rushing to the blonde. "Oh, hey Natsu" She smiled after turning her chair to face him. Natsu put a finger up, panting, before he gulped down the lemonade on the counter behind Lucy. "Hey! That was mine!" Lucy whined, making the white haired mage behind the counter look at them. "I'll buy you another one later." He said, still catching his breath as Happy flew in the guild, panting as well. "Natsu, you left me behind!" He sighed, plopping down on a chair beside Lucy. "Sorry Happy." Natsu laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, why are you two so out of breath anyway?" Lucy asked, before she thanked Mirajane for giving her another glass of lemonade. Natsu got a thick brown book from his bag and gave it to Lucy. The blonde raised her brow and put her glass down after sipping. "Why do you have a dictionary with you?"

Natsu gulped, looking over Lucy's shoulder, signaling Mirajane for help. The takeover mage acted like she was picking something up. "I found it under a tree." He said shakily, glancing towards Mira for approval, but she in return face palmed. "Uh-m anyway..." He said, grabbing the book from the blonde and flipping the pages rapidly, looking for a certain word. "Ah! Found it" he exclaimed happily, trying to hide his nervousness. He shoved the book back to Lucy and pointed to a three letter word. "Lucy, what does this mean?"

Curious, the blonde looked down, to see Natsu's finger on the word 'sex'. She blushed. "Uh.. Umm" She stuttered, looking towards Mirajane for help. Mira nodded, silently urging her to do her best. She gulped and turned back to Natsu. "Well, uh Natsu..." She trailed off, as Natsu's obsidian eyes stared into hers with expectation. "It's when two people... who love each other..." She said, trying to find the right words as she spoke with gestures. "Decide to show their love for each other... and uh..." Natsu nodded with raised brows, waiting for her next words.

"and uhmm... become one." She finished, doing her best to explain the word to the dragon slayer wholesomely. "Become one?" His brows furrowed as Happy silently watched them, sipping a drink of his own. "I still don't get it." Natsu declared. The blonde brainstormed for a way to explain it to him properly, when suddenly, a suggestion was given.

"Lucy, why don't you give him a demonstration?" Mira smiled, wiping the counter. "A demonstration?!" Lucy exclaimed, her head sharply turning to the white haired waitress. Natsu beamed excitedly "Yeah Luce! Why not?"

She slightly grimaced. "Mira-san!" She said, a blaming tone in her voice. Mirajane giggled, a hint of evilness in her sweet eyes. "Oh come on Lucy, it won't hurt." The celestial mage's hear beat faster. "It will hurt Mira-san!"

"What will hurt?" Natsu asked innocently, his head tilting to the side. Lucy glanced towards Mirajane for help. "Lucy do it." She whispered in her ear. "I know you like him, and he likes you very much as well." Lucy pulled back, whispering as well. "He does?" "Mhm." Mirajane nodded with a sweet smile. "Do it."

Suddenly, the thought of doing it with Natsu excited her. "O-okay." She slowly stood up, hesitantly taking Natsu's hand before dragging him out the guild. "Natsu, listen to whatever Lucy says, kay?" Mira smiled, winking at Natsu. He in return grinned at Mira, giving her a thumbs up.

"He's growing up isn't he?" Mirajane said, staring at the couple before they disappeared behind the guild doors

"Aye!" Happy smiled, staying behind to give the two mages privacy.