Even in the light it's dark.

Hi i'm writing this story because i stopped my other one also i stopped it because i didnt get comments so i didn't know if anybody liked it and im hoping that doesn't happen to this one so please CoMmEnT FaN and C.o.O.k.I.e.S.

Rain's P.O.V.

I ran through the woods listening her cryies  for help."Mummy daddy i coming." I followed the sound.I stood in horror as they attacked her."NO MOMMY DON"T GO!"I screamed.The wolfs turned there head and...."AHHHHHHHHH" I woke up screaming Jake stormed into the room."What happeened." He asked worried searching around the room.While i was still in shock and was trying to return my breathing back to normal."Its alright sis just come down and get ready for school."He said sweetly."Ok sorry for waking you."I said."It's alright i was alreday awake."I smiled and got up i had that dream everynight.My brother walked out he had brown hair green eyes and he worked out way to much but he was sweet kind and overprotective but can you blame himi'm his only family and hes my only family my mother and father died when i was five they where killed by massive wolfs and everyday and night it haunted me because i couldn't help them.Anyway today was my first day at my new school and i wasn't looking forward to it i'm 16 i have black hair deep ocean blue eyes i have never gone to the gym but i run everyday so i am rather skinny, around average.I suck at sports but i'm usalyin track and i'm pretty good at running.I got up and walked over to my dresser picked out some clothes and went to the bath room.I took a short shower and jumped out dried of and got dressed i was wearing dark red shirt and jean shorts.I pulled my hair up in a bun and slipped on my shoes and walked down the hallway and stopped at the steps I jumped on the railing and slid down i could smell fresh bacon and eggs.I hopped off the railing and stormed into the kitchen grabbed a plate and ran over to the table manigieng to drop a peise of my bacon i grond and picked it up.I stuffed my face grabbed my brothers hand and yanked him out the door.He dropped the toast he had in his mouth and grumbeled."Oh man up." i teased.I dropped his hand once at the side walk.The good thing about being able to run was that you never had to take the bus.I smiled and took off at a full speed sprint to the direction to where the school was.Once i got there i noticed it was massive i may have had a good sence of direction but i would definetly get lost in there.Just then i was tackled to the ground."Offh."I looked up to see my brother my brother wasn't much older then me he was Seventeen and i was in the same grade as him because i moved up a year.I know your robablyt inking i'm a nerd but i'm not i just always get my homework in on time.My brother got up and so did i ."Sorry i wasn't watching."He said but he was smirking.We walked up to school i saw angry faces pointed at me but almost all the girls where  staring at my brother i rolled my eyes and kept walking."Hi i'm Miya,"A girl my age walked up to me she had light brown long hair Hazel eyes and she was like me thin but not like extremely skinny.I smiled at least i had one warm welcoming."Hi i'm Rain i'm new here."I said."Yeah i know."She smiled alked in the school and saw that she was beside me.I went to the office to get my classes."Hi i'm Rain Mila Dame i'm new. '' She looked up and  smiled at me.It quickly vanished as she looked beside me.I looked over and saw my brother."Hey i'm Jake Anthony Dame i'm new and i gotta get to class so hurry it up."I elbowed him hard.She scowled and handed it to him.He smirked and left.I shook my head and looked at her.Her smile returned."Yes Rain here is your classes have a nice first day."I smiled in responce and left.I met Miya outside the office."What classes do you have?" She asked. "I have calculus first P.E, second and science third"I told her the rest and it turns out i have almost all of my classes with her i guess this school wasn't so bad after all. It's gunna be a long day.

Hi i've finished the first chapter YAY! it's gunna get more exciting i promise i'll post more either tonight or tomarrow and i'll try to keep it updated anyway please CoMmEnT FaN and C.o.O.k.I.e.S:)