chapter 1

Louis wakes up to his mother gently shaking his shoulders.

"Loubear.. Wake up.. It's your first day of school today.."

"Mum.." Louis says weakly.

"I know, baby. You're going to do so well today. Please get up for me."

Louis sighed and got up, he quickly
brushed his teeth and styled his fringe with hands.

Louis slipped on a purple jumper and his favorite flower crown. He slid into a pair of denim jeans and rolled up the ends to show a small bit of his ankles.

He headed downstairs and luckily his father was still asleep, fortunately.
"Morning doll." His mother smiled and he nodded and smiled back.
"Pancakes?" Louis nodded.
-
When he finished his breakfast he swallowed down his pills. If he forgot about them.. The day would be hell.

His mother insisted of driving him to school but he couldn't. He had to take the bus, might as well get used to it.
-

He took his pastel purple backpack and slid on his dark blue TOMS. He said goodbye to his mum and started walking towards where the other kids were standing for the bus.

The bus came about ten minutes later, he took a seat in the back and prayed no one would notice him.

It was a 45 minute bus ride, luckily nobody talked to Louis. He got his book out of his bag and headed to the cafeteria where the students waited till the bell rang, Louis took a seat in one of the empty tables and started to read.

A couple minutes later a blonde lad approaches him.

"Hi! I'm Niall. Are you new?" Louis nodded at his question.

"Come sit with us. You seem pretty cool, I like your crown." Niall giggles.

Louis quickly shook his head no.
"Come on! Pleasee." Niall begs and Louis sighs and nods. Niall takes his hand and guides him to a table that is filled with kids.

"Niall. Who the fuck is that?" One lad grumbles, Louis winces at his harsh language.

"He's new and I'd appreciate it Zayn if you wouldn't be so rude to him."

"Whatever." Zayn rolls his eyes.

Louis goes back at reading his book and Niall takes it, Louis looks at him in confusion.
"No more reading for now, little guy." Niall giggles, "The bell is about to ring."
Louis smiles at Niall and sits there while Niall tells him about everyone in what they call a "zquad", Louis finds the curly haired lad, sitting in front of him stare at him.

When the bell rings Louis quickly rushes to his locker. He finally gets it open after a few tries. When he gets to class he sees Niall saved a spot for him, he nods at Niall and about twenty minutes into class he finds himself needing to go to the loo. Luckily, the teacher doesn't need permission to go, all you needed to do was sign out.

When Louis finished his business he went to wash his hands. As he looked up, he saw the reflection of the curly haired lad behind him. Before he knew it he was pinned to the ground, Louis was freaking out. He winced as his face hit the cold tiles. When he finally got out of the hold he crawled to the small space in the corner of the bathroom and turned himself into a ball. He was shaking back and fourth while the lad kicked him repeatedly.

"HARRY. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING." He heard a familiar voice scream.

He quickly saw Niall come to him and when Niall put his hand on Louis's shoulder, Louis flinched away from the touch.

"Look what you've done to him! God Harry how could you be such an asshole! He's sensitive!" Niall screamed.

Niall had calmed Louis down and stroked his hair, Louis's heart was racing.

He heard a deep chuckle before the bathroom doors closed.