Work pt.2

I hold her throat, tight enough to choke her 😉 /hehe\, and stick my fingers in her thongs. Shes getting wet already....

Myles pov
She turns over and kisses me softly, forgiving me. I smiled in the kiss.
I kick the comforter off of us both. I kiss her neck, instantly finding her nice spot. She moaned. I slipped her shirt off and stuck her nipple in my mouth sucking, lightly. "Oh gosh" she moaned. I blew on it and it got hard. I looked at her, in her eyes. Love. Warm feeling inside me.
I kissed down to her clit, using my tounge. I chuckle, tasting her sweetness. Shes arching her back. Feeling the love I'm giving her. I lick her bundle of nerves hard, slightly biting it. "Ahhh" she says. Shes shaking. She wraps her legs around my neck. Cumming in mouth. I chuckle at her wildness......

I pulled up to her and kissed her. I took my pants and boxers off. I entered her, but only the tip. She stopped me. "Babe we need a condom" she said. I shake my head. " i want to make real love" i cooed. I entered her slow. I was driving her nuts. I went fast. By the look on her face, i could tell she was losing her mind. I finally thrusted one last time, then i came, satisfied. "Your more important to me than anything. Dont think that" i said. I puuled out and plopped next to her, out of breath. Wow i thought 'i might have a baby'

-------------
What-cha-think 🤗😏😎 yeeh 🤘🏾 15 for the next... #myles..