Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training

Start from the beginning

"You're going to hold that to him forever, aren't you?" She chuckled quietly.

I nodded, "Yes I am. Even if he is finally doing some one-on-one training with Naruto-kun and I."

"You're right. For the time being, they should work individually." Yamato smiled.

"Yes!" They both cheered.

"That means we can continue our training from before, right?" Naruto asked. "Right?! Right, Captain Yamato?! Dattebayo!"

"Err, not without Kakashi-sempai here... Come to think of it, Asuma-san, you're on standby right now, aren't you?" Yamato looked at Asuma, a smirk forming. "Since you all have wind-natured chakra, it'd be best to have Asuma-san train you."

 "Thanks a bunch, Asuma sensei!" naruto and Sora grinned. Then, they went to argue at each other on who Asuma would train.

I sighed, "That's not really going to help me very much... Oh well, I can just go train by myself anyway." Rubbing my head I turned to leave.

"Good luch, Naruto-kun, Sora." I waved, but paused. "Um, Sakura-san, would you maybe come with?"

She looked over at me before nodding. "Sure, bye Naruto, Sora, good luck. Bye Asuma sensei, Captain Yamato."

"So, why'd you want me to come along?" Sakura asked.

My hands went behind my back as we walked to another training area. "Well, Granny had told me to ask you about this, um, illness she said I had."

Her eyes widened, "What is it?"

"Well, Granny Tsunade told me it was called a 'love illness'.-" I paused, looking at Sakura. She stopped walking, her mouth was twitching, as if she was trying to hold back a smile. "H-Hey, this is serious!"

She cleared her throat, "I'm sorry Yuki-san. What are your, um, symptoms?" She choked on her words a little, as is she was trying to hold back laughing, I chose to ignore it.

"Well, at first I thought i was becoming allergic to Naruto-kun, of course Granny told me it was this illness. When I'm around him, I seem to come down with a fever. My stomach, it starts to feel weird, and sometimes my knees start to go weak." I explained.

"Although it's weird, Granny told me that the only cure is to be around Naruto." I muttered.

Sakura, not able to hold it in anymore, started laughing. She clutched her stomach, her eyes squeezed shut as she laughed loudly. I puffed out my cheeks, pouting. "I could be dying, and you're laughing!"

"I-I'm sorry Yuki-san." Sakura tried to stop laughing. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself. "Well, from what you say, it's obvious you're not dying. After all, you're not really beeing hurt."

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right about that..."

"Also, I don't really think..." Sakura trailed off, sighing.

I tilted my head, "You don't think what?"

A smile formed, "Oh nothing, Yuki-san."

I sighed, "You're not going to tell me, huh?"

She only chuckled. "I guess you're right, I think this is something you should discover for yourself." A bigger smile formed on her face. "Also, you should tell Naruto, I'm sure he would know what to do."