She frowns, a confused look passing over her face,"Um...okay...what's going on, Jack?"

"I'll explain everything once everyone's here," I respond quietly, my voice filled with pain. I can see the fear in Punzie's eyes.

"Jack...where's Elsa?"

I don't respond. All I do is head out the door and down the hall. I stop in front of each room, asking Olaf, Kristoff, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Merida, and Eugine to all follow me into Elsa and Rapunzel's dorm.

All of them give me funny looks before doing as I ask, filing in through the door and sitting down on the two beds.

"Uh, Jack, what is this all about?" Asks Hiccup. His brother, Toothless, nods.

"Yea, and where's Elsa? Why...is there a reason why she isn't here?"

I don't answer his question directly. I stand still for a few moments, and I can see all of their anxious eyes on me, fearful and wary. Finally, I sigh,"There's...there's a lot of things that I, that we don't know about us. About what is going on."

"What...what do you mean? Where's Elsa?" Punzie's voice is practically shaking.

"She's alive."

Everyone sighs with relief, much of the tension level lowered in the room.

"But...she's not here. And I'll get to that. But first..." I take a deep breath,"So...I assume that you all have had these weird dreams and visions, yes?"

Everyone nods in unison.

"Elsa and I...well, we know now that these aren't just visions. They're...they're memories. From the past."

Merida snorts,"You're joking right? So you're saying that before all this, I was a princess who fought a bear?"

I raise an eyebrow,"Well, if that's what your visions are of, than yes. Even though that's extremely strange...I can't imagine you as a princess."

"Oh, trust me," she says, smirking,"I definitely didn't act like a princess."

"No surprise there," I say, allowing a small smile to reside on my face for a moment before continuing,"Well, before I continue...I think we all need to explain at least some of our pasts, the basics. We all need to understand each other."

No one says anything, so I clear my throat,"I guess I'll go first. I'm actually many centuries old, to start off with. I'm immortal so..."

Everyone's faces fill with shock, but I don't give them enough time to ask questions.

"I'm a winter spirit who can control ice and fly with this staff. My whole life, the only people who could see me were those who believed in the legend of Jack Frost, and trust me, not many people did, so for quite a while, I led a lonely existence. Until...until I met Elsa."

Some "ooo's" ring through the room, and I immediately shoot them all glares before continuing,"Long story short, Elsa believed in me. But...she wasn't the only one. Punzie, you were there too. You and Elsa are cousins."

Punzie, eyes wide, looks down,"I...I never knew. Why...why haven't I remembered...?"

"It's not your fault. It takes a really long time to remember everything. It...it took me years."

"You were the first person here out of all of us, weren't you?" Kristoff asks.

I nod before continuing,"Kristoff...you and Olaf and Sven are also from there. You eventually believed in me. And, um..." I blush,"You and Anna...are married. And you had kids."