Stupid Girl!

I couldn't wait to tell everyone... I was due to be married and I was pregnant!
First I had to tell mum... That might be hard, seen as she didn't seem happy when Luke proposed...

I invited mum to have lunch with me at a café after she finished work. She seemed worried when I first layed eyes on her.

"Hello Jaimie. Nice of you to invite me to lunch."

"Don't mention it."

I treated mum to a coffee and a cheese toastie then I broke the news...

"Mum. Luke and I we are having a child together."

Face motionless, mouth wide open, eyes vacuous. Mum just froze.

"Mum. Say something."

"Jennie. Luke isn't real."

"What?"

"Luke isn't real!"

I was left in horror. Luke is real.

"Mum he's real. I met him at college I have been dating him for nearly 3 years. He proposed and know I'm pregnant with his child."

"Jennie, a few years ago you were diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. There's a lot to explain but you have psychotic systems where you can have hallucinations. You were diagnosed after you imagined that you had a big brother named Harry and that you were going to go to Spain together. I'm sorry to say Jaimie but Like isn't real no of it is. You have imagined him. You are not getting married. You are not pregnant. And you do not have a fiancé named Luke!"

"M...m...mum...why...don't..." Tears falling from my eyes stopped me...

Then I burst.

"WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE IN LUKE!!!??? WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU!"

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL. YOU STUPID GIRL!!"

I stormed out of the café and drove home in anger and disgust.
Stupid girl. Schizoaffective disorder my arse!
I need Luke. I needed to tell him everything.

I arrived at Luke's house but was surprised to not see his car there. Where had he gone? I drove back to mine and to my relief he was slumped on my doorstep. He looked as devastated as I was.

"Hey."

He had been crying his face was chaos all over.

"Luke. My mum has lost it she says I have..."

"Schizoaffective disorder. I know."

"How Luke?"

"My dad says your not real either. So do all my friends. Whats happening Jaimie?!"

"I have no idea."

Luke cuddled me in his arms. My heart broken.

Everyone is lying. This is real. I can feel it.
The beating of my heart.
His warmth.
Our love.

This is real.

Girl ❤ Ghostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें