bonus

big apology because I wrote that the previous chapter was the second to last. I'm so sorry I have no idea why i wrote that but the previous chapter was officially the last chapter. This is a little bonus because im sooo sorrryy for the confusion.

"Liam, will any of yours ideas not be shit?" Harry complained as he tried to drag Louis out of the room to avoid getting his husband brainwashed by him.

"Hold on," Louis said, putting his finger over Harry's lip. "I really like the idea. We should go! Harry, it'll be so much fun. Besides, Karen offered to look after Rosaline anyways."

"We're going." Louis huffed, looking down.

"Fine. Let's go on some stupid hiking trip and freeze ourselves to death." Harry said, crossing his arms.

"Actually, the weather will be cool and all we'd need is a light jacket-" Liam starts before Harry cuts him off, "Everytime you open your mouth I just want to punch you."

Louis laughs and Liam rolls his eyes.

"We won't go fishing. We'll go to some hut instead of sharing a big tent with them-" Louis says, trying to encourage Harry.

"What? We're suppose to have like a big bonding sleepover-" Liam wails but Harry throws a pillow at his face.

Louis takes that as a yes.

....

Liam and his wife asked each other Harry Potter trivia questions to distract themselves from how tired they were. Harry was silent because if he did anything else that required work he might pass out. Louis gave him his iPod to distract him and Harry smiled as he heard a song by The Fray.

Liam and his wife leaded the way as if they were experts and Louis would listen and laugh at their conversations. They were all sweating by the time they arrived at a Hut and Louis blushed as he felt Harry staring at his ass behind him.

They ate and successfully followed the "no leftover" rules. They took some photos of the beautiful landscape and they managed to get Harry to play a card game. Harry became extremely competitive as he saw that he was actually good at every single one of them. It was the others who got tired from playing first.

Then the couples separated and Harry and Louis went down to a lake to cool off.

They talked, laughed, splashed at each other and Harry smirked as he pointed his head towards the towel on the grass.

Louis made Harry carry him and Harry layed him down, attacking him with kisses.

"We should be looking at the stars instead you know." Louis smiled, twirling a strand of Harry's hair on his finger.

"Nope." And Harry went to kiss Louis' neck.

Louis pouted, "You were suppose to say that you're already looking at a star."

Harry laughed and kissed Louis passionately in response and Louis said, "I'm in love with you."

Harry smiled, "We are all fools in love."

Louis raised an eyebrow, "Did you quote our good old friend Jane Austen?"

Harry nodded and Louis brought Harry face to face with him,

"So kiss me you fool."

And Harry kissed him. And maybe a bit more as well.