V

Frank's P.O.V.

He wasn't breathing. Piper raced over to him and started tending to the wound. She and Annabeth were the best healers out of all of them. My hands were coated in blood. Leo's blood. Piper and Annabeth shooed us out. We waited in the dining hall. 15 minutes later, Piper ran in covered in blood.

"He's stable for now, but..." She choked back a sob. "It's not good." She led us into the infirmary. You couldn't see the white on the cot anymore cause it was soaked with blood. Leo was pale. His breathing was stronger and the wound was patched up.

"Will he live?" Percy asked, terrified.

"If we get him to an Apollo camper healer, he'll have a good 70% chance but if we don't get him to camp within two days, he's dead." Annabeth said. "I'm gonna go set course for camp." She went to the control room. I looked over at Hazel. Her and Piper were hugging and crying.

"I'm gonna go up for air." I told them. I went up on the deck. I felt sick whenever I looked down at my hands and saw them covered in his blood. Leo. We weren't the best of friends before but after he died and came back we become good friends. The temperature dropped and the shadows gathered. A boy appeared on the deck.

"Nico?"

"Who's blood is that?" Hazel's brother asked, showing no emotion.

"I-it's..." For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"It's Leo's, isn't it?" I looked at him.

"How'd you know?"

"I felt a death presence. What happened?"

"We got separated and he-he got hit. It's really bad." He frowned.

"He's on the brink." Tears clouded my eyes.

"Hazel's distraught. You should go see her." He nodded and headed to the mess hall. I looked up to the sky.

"Mars, Apollo, anyone. Please help Leo."