Chapter one

A young eagle named tsunami was just finishing wrapping a present for a friend's party. Once he finished he picked it up and started flying to the door to leave. He puts his talons on the door knob and the door flys open and a purple pony stands in the door way. 

"Tsunami! Tsunami! Ya here?" The pony yells, she is a light purple pony with a dark purple mane and a laffy taffy pink jewel on her forehead just below her horn, suddenly a groaning could be heard. The pony looks down to find tsunami lying on the ground. "tsunami, this is no time for a nap, princess night flight appointed me as the longest night celebration manager, we need to start packing" the pony said extatic.

"But it's midnight melody's birthday today" tsunami said sadly "blaze you two are best friends" tsunami mentioned,

"Meh royal duties are more important than friends" blaze said and continued packing.

"Well we should hurry or we will miss the train"

"Princess night flight has that covered"

"Oh ok...." Tsunami said then stared helping blaze pack. Onc they finished packing the walked outside and saw a chariot hooked up to two royal guards. Blaze and tsunami hopped on board and started their journey.

"Hey, maybe while we're in, where ever we're going" blaze interrupts tsunami saying

 "phillydelphia" 

"Oh thanks blaze, phillydelphia, you might make some friends"

"I'm on stricken business I have no time for making friends" blaze said unamused

"Oh.... Ok," tsunami sadly looked away. Once they finally landed in phillydelphia, the grabbed their luggage, thanked their shofurs and headed for a house which was where they were staying for the week. They got to the house and dropped off their luggage and when to go check up on the preparations for the longest night celebration. First they come up to a white Pegasus with light blue hair basking in the sunlight.

"Hello?" Blaze said to the pony

"Oh hey wassup, your new here huh? I'm Leah nice to meet you"

"Umm... Hi, I'm blaze and this is my friend tsunami" blaze said and tsunami waved "hey do you know which pony is supposed to keep the sky clear?"

"Um me... The best pony evah!"

"Well how can you be the best pony when you can't even keep the sky clear" blaze said unhappy

"Eh I can clear the sky in less than 15 seconds" Leah said and blaze chuckles

"You don't think I can? Well watch," Leah takes off into the sky and starts flying I circles until a tornado forms, clouds get sucked in an disappear, Leah lands infront of blaze who is shocked, "what did I tell ya, less than 15 seconds"

"Holly crabs..."

"Well imma go..." Leah says and takes off

"Well she seems awesome.."tsunami said excitedly

"Let's go check up on everything else" blaze said and starts walking away.