IV

Jason's P.O.V.

"What's wrong with Leo?" I asked, instantly worried.

"Well, me and Annabeth were playing monopoly and I felt someone nearby dying. I couldn't tell who it was so I shadow traveled us to the person." She took a deep breath as tears ran down her face. "We appeared at bunker 9 and when we went in he... Leo was-" Hazel choked back a sob. Frank went and pulled her in a hug.

"He was passed out on the ground, blood everywhere." Annabeth finished. Piper's eyes widened.

"Is he okay?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"We don't know. Will is fixing him up right now." Annabeth told us.

"What type of wound was he bleeding from?" Frank asked in a wobbly tone. Annabeth looked down as tears escaped her eyes. Percy went over there and hugged her.

"You might want to see for yourself." Hazel said in a small voice. We all nodded weakly and walked to the infirmary. Annabeth and Hazel led us into a room were a deathly pale Leo lay passed out on a cot. Annabeth walked over to him shakily and pulled up his sleeve. Piper gave a little shriek, Frank looked like he'd be sick, Percy looked as white as a ghost, and I felt dread settle over me as we gazed down at Leo's wrists that were littered with scars. Clear evidence of self harm.