Chapter 1: Young Lady

Disclaimer:

ℰnjoy.

Let me get a few things straight. It's normal to have your annoying dad ship you off to your even more annoying mom for a whole summer? And it's normal to have your mom literally live in the middle of nowhere with only one neighbor? Then I guess it's normal for pigs to fly too, huh?

"Young lady, you're day dreaming again!" The Big Bad Wolf (a.k.a dad) called.

"I'm practicing for this summer since I'll be locked up in my room for three months." He didn't answer; he never answers when I say something smart. I gazed outside the window and found myself staring inside a red mustang. The car had three teenage girls singing and laughing (a.k.a actually having fun on their summer vacation). They caught a glimpse of me and drove off. There goes my last hope of a good summer.

"Now remember, when you see you mother don't act...you know. The way you do." Dad called again, turning into the entrance of the airport.

"Mmmm." I mumbled. I always mumbled that when I was annoyed. We made a short turn into an open parking lot. Dad quickly got out of the car and hurried to the trunk to get out my luggage. I'd never seen him move so quick.

"Can we slow down?" I suggested as he threw me a bag of luggage to carry. "Nope." He called. I rolled my eyes as I jogged to catch up with the Big Wolf who was almost into the airport entrance. It felt like hours waiting in line for too many things to name but finally, we sat down to wait for me to get into the plane.

Dad looked over to me. "Remember what I said. I'm don't hate you, I just need a break." He looked me straight in the eyes. "Mmmm." I replied, turning to plug back in my headphones.

After an hour they finally called for all the middle class people to get in the plane. By that time I had already went through two bags of Doritos and two more lectures about dad's break from me.

"I'll call you tonight." He yelled after me. I slightly turned my head to let him know I heard him. Then, I watched him walk away. I was in a longline that slowly got me into the plane. The lady who took my ticket asked me how old I was. "15." I replied, trying to be able to keep my headphones in. At that attempt my long brown hair fell in my face and I tripped over my own luggage. Then, with my karma the dominos effect kicked in and everyone behind me fell backwards.

"Sorry." I mumbled loudly, Picking up my things and moving quickly into the plane. This is going to be a long trip.