Nathan's POV

Chapter 3 Nathan's POV

Nathan's POV

I came downstairs to see the living room extremely clean, which can only mean Tom an his sister Sarah are going to be here soon. As I walked into the kitchen i saw Max and Jay making breakfast.

"Hey you want some breakfast mate?", Max asks cheerfully as Jay gets something to eat out of the fridge.

"Sure.", I ask taking a seat across from Jay at the table.

"Oh, hey Tom asked if we could prepare the room so its ready for when they get back.", Jay mentioned to me.

I look up and reply,"ok when are they gonna be here?"

"Umm, about two hours.", he says after checking the time.

"ok we can start after breakfast." I reply 

After breakfast, Jay and i headed upstairs to what would be Sarah's bedroom. While Jay made the bed, I took a box of pictures and started to place them around the room. the first picture I picked up was of Mr. and Mrs.Parker, then one of Tom, then a picture taken of the Big Ben. And then.... then there was a picture of the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. It was of Sarah. I have have never seen a picture of Sarah. I stood there frozen, hypnotized by the picture and Jay must have noticed 'cuase he stopped making the bed and came over to me and looke at the phot I was holding.

"Is that Sarah?", he asked trying to get my attention.

"huh... Oh yeah umm i guess." I reply still with my eyes on the photo. 

"Earth to Nath! Hellooooo?" he said waving his hand infront of my face.

"What?"

"We have to finish up we only have like an hour left." he said as he motioned me to help him move something.

Wow time goes by fast.

Well we finished pretty fast and heade downstairs to see Max and Seev on the couch excitedly talking about something.

" Hey Tom text me sayin their about 10 minutes away." Siva said as me and Jay sat down with them.

"Ok so what are you two talking about." jay asked

"Oh we were just talking about Tom and Sarah", Max answered. As soon as I heard Sarah's name I became really interested in the conversation. 

"Oh Nath found a picture of her while we were getting her room ready.", Jay added. Suddenly all eyes were on me.

"So what does she look like?", Siva asked. I glanced at Jay to see if he would answer. He didnt.

"Um well she's beauitful", I said smiling and them they all smiled. then we started talking about how Tom has not shut up about her coming here. 

Then a couple of minutes later the doorbell rang and all of a sudden my heart started to beat extremely fast. We all stood up looking at eachother until Max got up to open the door and we just walked near the door ready to greet them.

OK so please please tell me what you all think. what do you think will happen next???? Comment, vote and follow :) :) :)

 Hey guys it'd be cool if you all could leave somes comments, much appreciated! :)