The Last Gathering

Kiana

"Just five more minutes," Harry pleaded.

I chuckled.

"Absolutely not," Madam Pomfrey said strictly.

I held my hand up and stopped Harry.

"Madam Pomfrey, Harry and I will not move from the bed, we will be lying down and rest while our friends visit. I promise," I smiled.

Madam Pomfrey smiled and let our friends in.

"Five minutes only," She said sternly and I nodded.

She let Ron, Jake, Hermione, Cedric, Lucas, Ernie, Jace and Josh inside.

"Oh we were so worried! Dumbledore was so worried!" Jake exclaimed.

"The whole school's talking about it," Ron said. "What really happened?"

"After we got by the Chess set, we had to solve a puzzle where we had to pick through seven potions. Two contained poison, one could have sent me back, the other potion forward and the others were wine. After I solved the puzzle Harry went through the Black fire, all I remember is voices so I drank the potion and hid behind a stonewall until the time was right. Quirrell was apart of Voldemort. Sick right! And then Harry and I tried getting away while I held him off ... All Harry has to do was touch Quirrell to destroy him. For some reason Harry ended up with the Stone. The Stone's destroyed."

"So the Stone's gone?" Jake asked. "Flamel's just going to die?"

"That's what I said," Harry replied. "Dumbledore said something along the lines of Death is just another adventure."

"I always said he was off his rocker," Jake chuckled.

"So what happened to you three?" Harry asked.

"Well, we got back all right," Hermione said. "Jake and I brought Ron round and that itself took a while and we were running up to the Owerly to contact Dumbledore when we met him in the entrance hall but he already knew he just said,'Harry and Kiana's gone after him, haven't they?' and rushed to the third floor."

"Do you think he meant to do it? Sending you your father's Cloak and everything?" Jake asked.

"Well, if he did — I mean to say — that's terrible — you could — you and Kiana could have been killed Harry." Hermione sighed.

"Wait so this is what you've all been doing all year, getting detention and saving Hogwarts?" Cedric asked.

Well.. this is awkward. I looked at Hermione and practically begged her to save me.

"Kay was the brains. Harry was the bravery, we just followed along." Jake chuckled.

Jake. I'm going to slap you.

"Kiana Lynn Diggory—" Cedric began. "I'm proud of you. Not only did you stand up to your bullies you saved us. All of us."

I blushed.

"You've had nearly fifteen minutes, now OUT." Madam Pomfrey said firmly.

I chuckled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harry and I walked side by side as we walked towards the feast. We entered the Great Hall and I saw Slytherin serpent banner cover the wall.