Christina Aguliera and Britney Spears

“Heeeey, Brit!” Christina said, running up to her and hugging her. Britney Spears has just arrived in the parking lot of the set of The Voice to host the show and also perform a duet with one of the judges, whoever she wanted to choose. “Hey, Christina! It’s so good to see you!” she said, hugging her back. “I can’t believe you’re hosting! I’m so excited! We’re gonna kick ass! I swear, I need another girl on this show!” she laughed. “That’s what I’m here for!” The two walked into the studio form the parking lot and Britney greeted everyone walking from chair to chair. “Hey Adaaam! How are you?” she asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek. “I’m great, thanks! And you?” he asked as she walked over to CeeLo then Blake. “Doing pretty good! I’m excited to host and perform!” she said as she hugged and greeted CeeLo. “Who do you think you’re gonna choose” Blake said, raising his arm and pointing at himself. “Hahaa! We’ll see Blake!” she said, giving him a hug.

            After greeting everyone, Christina and Britney shared Christina’s chair as they sat down and waited for the show to begin. “Sorry, my ass is big,” Christina laughed. “I loooove it!” Britney said. “Oohh! Adam, you got some competition!” CeeLo said, pointing at him. “Shut up, C!” Adam laughed. “Don’t worry, Adam! I won’t steal her away,” Britney smiled. “Christina,” she whispered to her. “Yeah? What’s up, Britney?” “Can I talk to you for a sec? Backstage maybe?” “Yeah, sure!” she said. They both stood up and began to walk across the stage and Adam interjected. “Yeah, you’re not gonna steal her away! Okay! Suuuuure, Brit!” he said calling back to them. “I still looooove you, Adam!” Christina said, and she now followed Britney backstage and was out of sight. “What do you think they’re doing?” Adam asked Blake and CeeLo. “Each other!” Blake laughed. “Shut uuuuup!” They all laughed at Blake’s perverted joke, but wondered if it was true.

            “What’s up, Brit?” Christina asked. “Can I choose you to do a duet performance with?” Britney said. “Of course! I would love to! What do you have in mind?” Britney bit her lip and looked up at Christina. “You’re dating Adam, riiiiight?” Christina nodded her head slowly, wondering what else would come out of this blonde singers’ mouth. “Yeaaaaah, why?” “How about, we give the boys a little show?” she offered. “A show meaning?” “We get to sing two songs for the performance, so how about we kind of…hhmm…” “Tease them?” Christina finished for her. “Exactly! Do you want to?” she asked with a devious smile. “Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun!” Christina responded. “Awesome! What songs are you thinking of performing to?” Christina asked. “How about…well it has to be a hot song by us…” Britney said. “Um, maybe we could choose a hot song that we have of each other,” Christina suggested and Britney nodded. “Okay, I’ll be honest, I LOVE Slave 4 U! When I first heard it, I was totally turned on!” she blushed. “Hahaha! Aaww! Thanks, Christina! I looove Get Mine, Get Yours! It’s so dirrty, I loooove it!” Britney said. “Thanks, Brit! It looks like we have a performance!” she said, jumping up and down on the couch. “This is gonna be so awesome! DO you wanna give them something to look at when we walk back onto the stage?” “What do you have in mind?” With that, Britney shifted up and sat down at a certain angle facing Christina. She messed up her hair a little and smudged her lipstick with her fingers. She shifted Christina’s shirt so that her bra straps were falling off her shoulders and her skirt was lifted a few inches higher than where it was before. “Oh, I see! You wanna make it look like we fucked! Gosh, Brit, you’re so smart,” Christina laughed. She adjusted Britney’s hair, along with her outfit, shifting her shirt so that it was nearly falling off her body and pulled her pants a bit lower so that you could see a little skin from her hips. They stood up and looked at each other. “Damn, we might as well fuck each other for real,” Britney said. “Time and place, I’ll be there,” Christina said with a wink.

            They walked out onto the stage, filming still hasn’t started, and Adam, Blake, and CeeLo were all staring. “Uuuumm…” Blake said, pointing at the two blondes walking back to Christina’s chair. “Woah,” CeeLo said and Adam covered his mouth as it fell open. “Hey, boys,” Christina said. “Adam, I think I just converted Christina,” Britney laughed. “OH MY GOOOSH! STOOOOP!” Christina screamed. Everyone laughed, their sides beginning to hurt from the laughter emanating from their stomachs. The boys were all speechless as the girls laughed and prolonged their little joke, not giving any traces of joking and laughing. The boys really thought they fucked, I’ll be honest, but then again, they should’ve! “So anyway, Brit, who did you choose to sing with?” Blake said, after the five of them calmed down. “Do you really not know who I chose, Blake?” Britney said, turning to him. “I chose Christina! After what we did backstage, and how I heard her voice, I knew she had to be the one I sing with,” she laughed. The boys were completely infatuated by the little white lies that came out of the two singer’s mouths. CeeLo got quite a kick out of it, out of all the judges. “Okay, I need to be alone, excuse me,” CeeLo said and he walked off of his seat and went backstage. “Hahahaa! Oh my gosh! Wait, was he serious?” Britney asked. “Honestly, I think he was,” Adam laughed. They all sat there and wondered whether CeeLo was being legit, and he returned after a couple of minutes as the filming started. The five all enjoyed each others’ company, laughing, talking, and everything in between.