the babysitter (one direction fan fiction)

**OK SOO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS STAY SEXAYYYYY ;)**

**CHAPTER 1**

***JORDAN POV***

My body was grinding against his crotch in a perfect motion I could already feel his member getting hard on me.

Which only made me more horny and go harder and faster against him.

"UGHHHH YEA BABY" he said, I smirked knowing I was making him be like this,

His Hands found their way to the top of my dress slightly caressing my boobs down to my hips. I threw my head back along with a loud moan that escaped my lips.

I turned around and started walking backwards whilst signaling him to follow me he followed like a longing puppy, his curls were wet and stuck to his face but it looked sexy as hell.

He followed me all the way to the bedroom the longing look in his eyes soon turned into lust. his arms were around my waist as he violently kissed me, he licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance and without hesitation it was granted to him we slowly leaned back into the bed and let's just say my V-card got taken that night.

**sorry for not making that scene detailed :(**

You see Im not actually like this infact Im really innocent and shy. I was drunk as hell that night at that party.

So drunk that I came home later that same night and ran into my parents room and jumped up and down on their bed when they were sleeping and screamed

"INNOCENT JORDAN LOST HER VIRGINITY TONIGHT!!!!!!"

And let's just say I don't think they were to pleased to know that, sighhhhh but whatevs now that I'm grounded I only have mustachio my unicorn to play with.

Hehehe he's almost 7 and puberty hit him like a bus, mother fucker grew a mustache and a goatee to go with it..... he's more developed than half the guys in my school.

This is why I hate guys... and no I ain't going all lesbian shit up in here I'm straight like a pin but bent around all my friends ;)

**Btw sowieeeee if that lesbian comment probably upset some of u guys ur sexy either Way though :D**

Anyway so my parents leave the city A LOT cause of their jobs and leave me alone all the time so it's not like if I'll be at home all the time.

***LOUIS'S POV***

Simon called In the rest of the lads along with me into his office and to be honest were pretty freaking scared, management can be pretty screwed up at times to be honest and I kinda hate it.

**in Simons office**

"Alright boys as you may notice one direction is not as popular as it was and we Need to appeal to a more sophisticated audience, Iam fully aware you boys have attempted to do this before and it didn't work at all

*FLASBACK*

"AND ONE DIRECTION WON THE BRIT AWARD FOR BEST SINGLE THIS YEAR!" shouted the host for the brit awards

" we would like to thank all our fans it never would've been- LOUIS GIMME BACK THE AWARD!

"NO, i must carry it back to kevin!"

"kevin isnt with us anymore!'

*gasp* "AWWW HELL TO THA NAW CURLY YOU JUST SCHEDULED YOUESELF TO A TOMLINSON BUTT WHOOPING LATER"

*CLINK*

"ummmmm harry i think we broke the award...."

laughter erupted from the entire building as the boys awkwardly made their way offstage and to make it worse liam fell on the way off

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A sigh escaped from simons dry lips

"but this time I have a solution. You boys are going to take up babysitting a child. I'll be putting up your profile on care.com Louis I'm only putting up a profile for you since your the oldest. ok that will be all goodbye.

As we walked out of Simons office we all exchanged confused looks.

"what if we end up babysitting some crazed fan?" naill asked.

"I don't mind as long as she's a girl and over 16 " harry Said with a smirk. typical Harry.

"JORDAN'S POV"

Ok Jordan we have to leave to go to Iraq tomorrow so were hiring a babysitter for you

"MOM I'M 17!" I groaned , "I dont care, we dont trust you anymore " , "sighhhhh why can't you forgive me that one time" I muttered.

"Why cant you stop being such a useless waste of time" she muttered to herself thinking i couldnt hear her

"Bye mom" i said

"Bye sweetie" she said with that fake loving tone of voice.

"JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THE HOUSE MOM" i shouted which by the way i instantly regretted

My mom stormed up the stairs in a matter of seconds she can be pretty intimidating to i was inner freaking out

As soon as she reached in my room her hand collided with my cheek

"OUCH!"

"DONT EVER GIVE YOUR MOM BACKCHATS YOU STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

Tears were streamig down my face as she was leaving i ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror

"My mom is right" i said to myself

I searched for a way to get rid of all the ugly i had, my eyes landed on a shiny pieve of metal at the side of the sink, i picked it up and slid the blade across my wrist the warm blood oozed out of the deep cut making me feel instantly better.