Chapter 20.| Surprise?!"

Start from the beginning

Dressed nicely with a black collar white blouse and a well suited black skirt which falls right below her knees. "It's almost time, Ojou-sama." Her butler whispers in her ear earnings a nod. Placing her cup of tea back on the small plate she stands up smoothing down the creases on her skirt.

"Here." She slides her arms through her jacket with that she enters the awaiting car. Even if her suspension had began her destination was Tōtsuki. She had been called in to give her monthly report one of the many jobs she has to perform as The Zero Seat.

A gloved hand pulls her out from her wondering thoughts exiting the car to enter the main building, she was grateful for her butler without him she would have been still wondering the halls of Tōtsuki trying to find the conference room.

____☆

"It's nice to see you, Miss Fujimori." Trio say all together. Out of the whole only three are known of her title 'The Zero Seat' not including the older Nakiri.

"Well,then shall we begin?"

"Of course."

During the whole meeting no words came out of Nakiri's mouth he quietly listen through out all the coversstion that where said.

"Miss Fujimori what are you going to do while you're on suspension?" One of the trio who happens to be female questions her while the other two talk amongst themselves. "Hmm..I might just check on the main Fujimori restaurant show my face to the media since I been out of their view." She says playfully words mean nothing serious but an abrupt response comes from Nakiri.

"That's a good idea since you been leaving the work to your servants." A smirked played on her lips. "Shall I begin to spark interest?"Very well then I'll be flying out asap..I can't let the Nakiri's beat the Fujimori's." Henry takes a mental note reminding him to call in a jet."Now let's talk about your report Miss.Fujimori."

"Very well, all research clubs have been excelling in their works and projects. However their are a couple of research clubs that's are not following one of the Tōtsuki regulations; only to buy produce from approved sellers." She slides a piece of paper fill with the names with each clubs. "After many warning their act do not to show any sings of slowing down..."

"-Other than that Tōtsuki in tip top shape to the and order is restored."

"Kaoru, let's discuss your next assignment." She turn to the head of the conference table. "As you know the autumn election are going to start very soon. The council of one through ten will attend a meeting to will determine who participates in the autumn elections. I want you to attend that meeting as well."

"But sir would that reveal her identity?" The second of the trio spoke fixing his glasses. "Let me finish." He glares at the glasses man making him shrink in fear. "The meeting will be held in a special room behind the glass their is a room that allow you to see what occurs during the meeting you'll be able to see them but the will not see you."

"One more thing, in order for your opinion to be heard you will need to reveal your identity to one of the council. The choice is up to you who get to know your secret." Everyone tensed at Senzaemon sudden announcement but no one questioned it.

"Kaoru you'll not be participating in the autumn election-" "W-what?!" She slams her hands on the tables obviously enraged. "Why? Can't I participate?!" Her voice alarms her butler making him stand up from his seat.