Chapter 3.|

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
Shokugeki no Soma FanFiction|
The Zero Seat : Book 1 | For Her

|Chapter 03.|

"I have an offer for you." He ushered a folder in my direction.

"Become 'The Zero Seat'. You are more than qualified to up hold the position of "The Zero Seat'."

"Think about this proposal as a game of chess. This is your domain and you control what happens."

"With the rest of the council members as your loyal pawns. They will not move until you tell them to do so. Without them even realizing it they will complete your every order without fail."

"You will have absolute control over Tōtsuki. Since you hold an important role in the academy I ask for you to keep your identity a secret from the student and even the faculty."

"Miss Fujimori! Are you there?" A familiar voice had snapped me back to reality.

I stared at the computer screen answering my therapist.

"I'm here." That's right today was another therapy session with my therapist who has worked for my family for generations.

His face was not unusual to see. Reason being that he has been around since I was born. He is also the man who gives me the bottle filled with red capsules.

I've always taken these capsules since a young age. When I was young, I was told they were simply vitamins, but I was smarter than that. There was something more to them.

"Great, I thought I'd lost you since the connection here isn't the greatest." He chuckled slightly.

"Kaoru, how have you been feeling lately? Have you experienced any pain, headaches, or loud ringing?" He continued to ramble on.

'It's always the same questions but without fail, I answered them.'

"Mr. Nagasawa... Do you believe that I'll ever get better?" His rambling came to a stop. He pushed his glasses up and faced me.

"Yes. Yes, I do." His words had no trace of doubt.

'I wish I could believe your words.'

"Before we end today's session I would like to remind you to take the medication every day and please do contact me once the bottle is empty."

Once we both said our goodbyes I ended the video call. Closing the laptop, I folded my arms then placed my head down. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the bottle that was filled with red capsules.