Chapter 6

I pulled away from the kiss when I heard the door open. My grandama walked through the door with bags in her hand. I quickly pulled away from Jaden and fixed my self up. 

"Oh, sorry." My grandma said. "Was I inter-"

"No." I said bluntly. "Jaden was just leaving" I said as I looked at Jaden. Jaden looked at me then to my Grandma and started walking to the door.

"See you tomorrow Aaliyah." He said as he shut the door. I smilled and looked at my grandma as she seat the bags on the kitchen table not taking her eyes off me. "What". I asked becoming extra shy.

"Is that your boyfriend?" my grandma asked me with a smile on her face.

"No, he's just a, a friend." I said looking to the ground.

"Just a friend huh, because it looked like you were-"

"I know" I said rolling my eyes. " he just came to make sure I was okay.'

" Well alright" She said.

As I was going up stairs my phone starting vibrating and it was a message from jaden.

I know you felt that.

I simply ignored the text and fell right alseep in my bed. When I got up , I wasnt in my room anymore I was in the woods. It was quite, so quite that I could her my breath and my footsteps. I realized I had this dream before. I was looking for a way out but there wasnt one. I turned to my left and there was this bright light . I had to cover my eyes before I could see really what it was, it held its hands out I opened out my arms slowly and as I got closer. I could see its face. It was Jaden. I couldnt do anything I was frozen. With his ghostly shadowly figure staring at me, I was scared out of my mind.

"What Is this supposed to mean". I screamed at his face fustrated. But the light went black, everything turned black. I looked up and I was in my bed. I was sweating so I decied to go take a shower at 2 in the morning. 

After my shower I sat in my bed with my wet hair and looked at my phone. The text from Jaden that i ignored last night was still there. I texted back saying "I think I did" . I sat my phone down and feel asleep thinking.

At 6, I got up and got dressed and did my hair and went downstairs. 

"Your up early" My grandma said to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked .

"Anything sweet heart." My grandma said looking concered.

"Well I have this science partner named Jaden, and I have been having dreams about him." I told her.

"Dreams?" She asked.

"Yeah dreams, like its just us in a forest and he's like a spirit and I just dont know what it means". I said sitting at the table.

"Well maybe you should drink Hot chocolate before going to sleep okay?" She said to me.

I nodded my head and ate my cereal. About 3 minutes later Alivia came came downstairs with her friend. 

"No breakfast for me today grandma, I'm gonna go to starbucks with Ava." She said slipping out the door.

There was a slient pause. The only noise was me crunching on my cereal.

"What was that about?" I asked my grandma. She srugged her shoulders and to me that if I didnt leave now I would be late. I grapped my Backpack and my skateboard and walked out the door.

A unexpected FairtaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara