"I love you," I smiled softly, earning a quick kiss from Harry. "I want to keep you...for a really, really long time. Would that be okay?"

I wanted to keep him forever.

"As long as you want," he repeated, reaching for my legs. He pulled me forward so I rested between his long legs, my legs wrapped around him. He leaned in to kiss me slowly, knowing there was no need to rush. I tightened my body around his, needing more of him. He continued to go slowly, allowing his lips to gently tug on mine and his hands to roam my back and glide over my legs. 

I ran my hands slowly up his torso and rested my elbows on his shoulder, raking my fingers through his hair. He slowly tore his lips away from mine, trailing soft kisses down my jaw and neck, occasionally darting his tongue out or nipping at the sensitive skin. My hands ran down his strong arms, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine. 

"Need you," I choked out as he brought his lips back to mine. 

"What's the rush?" he retorted, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my nose, and finally my lips again. 

"The rush is that I need you," I groaned, my lips still touching his. 

"Let's take it slow tonight," he suggested, motioning for me to lay down. He hovered over me, leaning down to kiss me again. My thigh hitched around his hip, and his long fingers stroked the skin there softly, driving me insane. 

"You're driving me crazy," I whined and he kissed my forehead softly. 

"Good," he smirked, crashing his lips back to mine, this time more passionately. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too," I returned, flipping us over. I needed control. He looked up at me in both amusement and adoration, not bothering to take control back, even though he knew he could. 

I quickly tore off my shirt, leaving me in only my underwear, and leaned down to kiss him again, thankful that I was now controlling the pace. I kissed him urgently, a mixture of passion and lust and a ridiculous amount of love. My hips moved slowly over him, and we both moaned slightly into the kiss. He suddenly flipped us back over, settling himself between my legs. I pouted at the loss of control and he smirked before nuzzling his face into my neck. He nipped and sucked at the skin under my ear, likely to leave a mark there. I didn't care. He leaned up to kiss me once more before trailing kisses down my neck, my shoulders, and chest. My eyes fluttered shut as Harry sucked numerous love bites across my breasts and stomach. I was desperate for him as he slowly removed my underwear, letting his fingers stroke my legs. He dragged his tongue across my hips, dangerously close to my center. I was practically panting, attempting to close my legs but being stopped by his strong, yet gentle hands.

"Harry," I whined.

"Yes, love," he gave me an innocent look that was quickly diminished by that sexy smirk of his. 

"Stop teasing me," I begged.

"I'm doing no such thing," he responded softly before sucking a love bite on my hip. 

Before I even realized he was doing it, he dragged his tongue up my slit slowly before pushing its way in. I let out a loud moan, attempting to close my thighs around his head to no avail. His tongue slowly circled my clit, and his teeth lightly nipped at it. 

"Oh my god," I moaned breathlessly, closing my hand over my mouth. 

He slid a finger inside of me and pumped slowly as his teeth and tongue continued their gentle assault on my clit. I had never been this worked up in my life, and Harry knew it. He was purposely torturing me. 

"Harry, please," I choked out. "I need you."

He immediately crawled back up my body, leaning in to plant a firm kiss on my neck before bringing his lips to me. We worked together to kick off his boxers as he positioned himself before me. 

"You alright, love?" he asked, gazing lovingly into my eyes. I would never get tired of his pretty green eyes. 

"Yes," I quickly responded, leaning up to kiss him again. 

He slowly pushed into me, resting his forehead against mine. I brought my thighs closer to my stomach and he grabbed my hips for guidance, thrusting into me faster and faster. He was finally ended the torturous, slow pace and I couldn't be happier. I brought my hips to meet his with each thrust as he made love to me relentlessly.

"I love you," I managed to speak as I came close to my climax. I knew he wouldn't last too long either. 

"I love you so much, Ros," he returned, thrusting into me even faster. "I'm close, baby."

"Me too," I nodded against his forehead, trying to hold off as long as possible. 

Within seconds of each other, we both came, clinging onto each other as tightly as possible. It was easily the best sex I had ever had, and the most relieving. I finally knew for sure that Harry loved me, and he knew I loved him back. 

"That was incredible," Harry spoke as we climbed under the thick covers. 

"Totally," I agreed, struggling to catch my breath as Harry pulled me into him. I pressed a kiss between the swallows on his chest and hummed contentedly. 

"I'm glad you called in sick," he chuckled, pulling me tighter against him. "I want you all to myself for a while."

"Let's never leave," I suggested, my face still buried in his chest. 

"I agree," he nodded, his chin resting on top of my head.

In that moment, I had never been happier. Life had never been more perfect, and I was terrified it would all go downhill once we left that hotel room.

................................................................................................................

1. It's gonna slowly but surely get quite dramatic in the next few chapters, buckle up! :)

2. If you like this story, make sure to vote/comment/add it to your library/tell your friends/whatever. I appreciate it so so so much. Thank you.

3. After my first few days of classes, I've realized that I really will totally be able to update every day, so YAY!! If you're in school, I hope you're doing okay, and always remember your mental health comes before everything. 

Okay bye! xo