Part 5 - A Plan

Dom’s POV

It was different to work with Hobbs. We were very much alike, but both of us denied it. We were both fighting for our self and for our family. For me Jess, Mia and Brian was the most important in the whole world. I would die for each one of them. But there was something special with Jessica. She understood me in a way nobody else did. Jessica wasn’t my sister or in my family because of her. She was in my family because I wanted her to be. She was important to me, she makes me whole. We had no idea of where to start looking but something told me psycho Jimmy had something to do with it. I filled Hobbs in on who he was and what happened the days before. He wasn’t happy. She was his “student” and he had a responsibility for her. Just as much as I did… Hobbs looked up psycho Jimmy and found out he was arrested for murder in New York. There was a statement from Jess that convinced the judge he did it. But… He got out on bail… So now we knew who he was, what he was capable to do and specially, that we had to find her fast if we wanted to find her alive.

After some more digging about psycho Jimmy we found out he was wanted for more than five kidnappings, and two murderers for one of the biggest gangs in LA. If he held her there she was easy to find. The biggest problem was to get her out of there. There it wasn’t just Jimmy to worry about. The gang has more than sixty members and if all of them came after us. We were in big trouble. Hobbs stood bend over a computer when he winched and looked at me whit a darkness in his eyes I had never seen before.

“What is it?” I asked fast.

“That Jimmy guy, has a family connection to the leader of the organization. He will be hard to get to, and if we touch him we will get all the members after us and everybody we care about…!” he said with his dark voice. But there was something more to it, vengeance and despair.

I clenched my fist and took some deep breaths. They wouldn’t get away with this. No way. She was mine.

Me and Hobbs tried to make up a plan to get us in and out of there and still be alive. So now we had to make a choice fast. If Jimmy already were capable of murder he wouldn’t let Jessica be alive so much longer. Every second that passed was a second closer to Jessica’s death. I guess it always was like that but this was different. With small steps I started to realize how hard this task was and if we should fail. All of us would be dead.

Brian joined us and we described what we knew. Brian’s face was hard and angry. He had also grown care for Jess. Not like me, but anyway. We knew he would help us. He always did. Brian was a former federal agent so he knew how to handle this kind of things. I didn’t have any education, I had learned the hard way. In the real world! Vengeance was something normal for me. If someone hurt me of some one I cared about I hurt them back. That’s life. Brian was more like me now. But he wanted to have a plan with everything. Just like Hobbs. They were trained to do it so I let them make a plan and than changed it into my own. Just like always. I had the last word.

After a couple of hours we had a plan. It was totally crazy and downright impossible. But that is how we work. Under pressure we could do anything. We gathered a small group of people we trusted. We explained our plan and I can say they thought we were crazy. And now I mean crazier than usual. We should drive there and than lure them out saying we wanted to race against Jimmy to get Jessica back. If we knew them well they would never let her out of the house even if we won so we parked three cars at the place we told Jimmy. There Hobbs and his men should stop Jimmy and the others from getting back to the house while we got Jess out of there. There was a lot more in there. There were grenades and bombs. But hey, I’m a Torretto! I’ve never got a reputation of being settled. So we started our plan. I texted psycho Jimmy and said I wanted to race him and if I won I would get Jessica. He laughed at me but he wanted to race me. Because if he did, and he won. He would get to kill me if he wanted to. So we started our plan. We drove away to save the women I loved. If we didn’t succeeded one or both of us would die tonight. I couldn’t help feeling a little nervous. Maybe even scared.

I finally i got the tumb out of my ass and got inspiration for a new part! i really hope you like it! please rate and comment! 
Love Greta!