Chapter 1

3 person POV thing

James hadn't been in class much recently due to production and whatnot,and Luke was having trouble focusing.He didn't get how nobody else was having this problem, but then again nobody else was obsessed with James as he was.But why they weren't, he didn't understand, I mean how was he so freaking adorable?!Luke remembered when James has confessed his feelings.AS.A.FRIEND.He knew James would never like him in that way, but still, he couldn't but help love that idiot.

James cast rehearsal was torture,complete and utter torture.For one thing, he was away from Luke for most of the day.Another thing that was some girls he knew had recently started "shipping" him and Cam, after a innocent scene in the production made it seem like Cam asked him out.But he didn't want to go out with Cam, he wanted to go out with Luke.He had already admitted his feelings to Luke, but Luke though he just meant as friends.That boy was cluelessly adorable, but mostly adorable.

While backstage during the first dress rehearsal James began thinking about Luke.How his red hair bobbed as he ran, how his freckles generously coated his cheeks, and how his voice seemed higher than usual every time Luke and James talked.James was so engrossed in his thoughts of the redhead, he didn't even notice Mr Teacher shouting his name, until some blonde guy slapped his arm, telling him to stop day dreaming and concentrate.

After another pitful scene of some bad dancing and worse acting, James could finally go home.But not before he could say goodbye to Luke.

mORE IS COMING just wait :)

I have to re write everything argh