Chapter 1- Damn it.

Thomas "Tommy" Smith (Danny Schwarz above) --^

Chapter 1- Damn it.

Tommy's POV

"It's been fucking 3 weeks yet you still can't find him?" I roared at the phone and I grip my hair tightly.

"But Sir, We tracked the number you gave but it didn't belong to a Drew O'Connor. We did provide you an address but you need to go to the address to confirm. The person might know Mr. O'Connor." Jackson replied over the phone.

Jackson works as an hacker or something. I don't know really. He was an asset to the company so I contacted him so here we are. I gave him Drew's number to track and he said it belonged to someone who is not him. He did give me an address since he was too busy to dig deeper but I am too fucking busy here at the company.

I am now currently working as a head on the Seattle branch of our company. Hooray? Not really. So yeah, Dad didn't want me to live my life as a lazy person so he gave me a branch to handle. I declined at first, but you know, parents have their ways to persuade you. Which might include freezing all my fucking bank accounts? Yup.

"I'm too busy right to go to the address and it would just be a waste of time if he ended being the wrong person. But maybe the number I gave you was wrong? Why don't I check it again?" I said with a sigh before looking for the piece of paper containing Drew's number. How could it have been wrong?

"But sir, we did that a hundred times already. How about you just... end up this crazy pursuit?" He said with a stutter, knowing I will never give up on finding him.

"No. You know I can't." I say before hanging up the phone.

I heaved a sigh before gripping my hair again. How the hell can't I find him? Like he's not the POTUS or something but he is really hard to find. No credit card transactions. No relevant clues. Plus, Alexander wouldn't tell me who he is. All he did was give me a number and here I am, following a wild goose chase. Is this really worth it? Is all the effort worth one person?

You know it is.

"Hey. All you had to do was stay. Had me in the palm your hand. Then, why'd you have to go and lock me up when I let you in. Well, could've been easy, all you had to do was stay." I suddenly look up when I heard a voice singing. Only to see the newly-engaged Alexander McKinley infront of me.

"Trouble in paradise?" Alexander says before sitting on the chair infront of my desk without even asking for my permission.

"Just...stressed. I still got no damn clue where Drew is. And why are you here? Don't you knock?" I say with a sigh only to see him shrug.

"I did knock but you didn't answer. Your secretary said you were inside so I just came. Who knows, you would have been dead and lying motionless on the floor because the CIA sent an assassin to kill you and assassin was probably a blonde woman who accepts diamonds as—" He rambles off making me roll my eyes.

"Alexander." I cut him off making his eyes meet mine.

"Sorry. Anyway, I'm here at Seattle because I was working on a project and I figured I'd visit you." He says with a shrug. I then look at his attire. Well, he was not wearing a suit so he must be just roaming around doing God-knows-what.

"George didn't come with you?" I raise a brow as I pulled the necktie for my neck, loosening it from it's tight grip.

"Nope." He answers and makes a 'pop' sound on the last part. "He wanted to go but I told him not to. Took quite a fight to make him stay."