Chapter 1

I had managed to make some friends while at catering. Most of them were backstage staff but one of them was a wrestler like me.

Paige had been one of the first people to walk up to me. She turned out to be super nice.

We talked about all kinds of things and realized that we had much in common.

Paige and I had made plans to hang out at the arena for Raw.

"Ready to open Raw tonight?" Paige asked me. I had a promo to do for the show opener and even had a match later on.

"Yeah, I'm always ready." I chuckled.

"I imagine seeing how you had your dad and the beast incarnate to help train you."

"Yeah, that helped too." I nodded.

"So, want to go to the design department to get your new attire?" Paige asked me after she looked at the time.

"Sure, let's see what they got for me." I agreed and headed to the design department to get my gear.

After I got handed my attire, we went to the locker room to get changed.

As we sat down, I noticed a few of the other women giving me some weird looks.

"You know it's disrespectful to stare at people, right." I said as I looked over to them. I didn't like it much when people looked at me without saying anything.

"I'm sorry I just never knew Heyman had a daughter." The brown-haired twin known as Nikki said. "He doesn't really strike me as a dad type."

"Well believe it or not but he actually is a good father." I informed her.

"If I may ask, what's the deal between you and Lesnar?" The other twin Brie asked.

"Since my dad is Brock's manager, he hangs out with us a lot. We grew really close and now he's like a brother to me." I explained.

"So, you are just friends with the beast, nothing more?" The girl with dark red hair I recognized as Sasha asked.

"Yeah, we love each other but just not in that way." I explained. People always ask me this stuff when they find out who I am so I was used to it.

"Do you know if he is dating anyone else?" Sasha asked.

"Nope, he is not." I let her know. "Why, do you like him?"

She went bright red and I chuckled.

"It's okay, he deserves someone that genuinely likes him." I said smiling at her.

Paige looked to me and mouthed. "Do you think what I think?"

I nodded at her and she smiled.

I had gotten changed into my gear during my conversation with the girls. I had a red and black, almost retro looking attire and I absolutely loved it (see media)

I did my make-up within five minutes and looked at the clock. Once I saw what time it was, I realized that I had to rush to the gorilla. "I'm sorry girls I have to go."

"There you are." My dad said when he saw me.

"Yeah, sorry the girls kept bugging me with questions." I explained.

"Good I'm happy you are making friends." My dad smiled before adding "Well see you out there."

My dad walked towards the ring. He got a mic and started talking. "Ladies and gentleman my name is Paul Heyman and I'm the advocate of the conqueror, the beast Brock Lesnar. But I have a new client and I think she is capable of making it very far. It's my honor to introduce her to you so please welcome Paula Heyman."

My entrance song, Sound of madness by Shinedown, hit and I walked out. (Music is also in the media)

In the ring my dad handed me a mic and I gave him a hug. "Thank you for that kind introduction."

My dad nodded and motioned for me to address the fans "Ladies and gentleman my name is Paula Heyman I'm the daughter of the greatest advocate in the world, Paul Heyman and just like Brock I came to conquer." I wanted to continue but the authority's music hit.

I looked annoyed at the stage as Stephanie, Hunter and Seth walked out.

"Paula, welcome in the WWE." Hunter said.

"Last night at hell in a cell you made your debut by costing the Undertaker his match. Unfortunately, that was bad for business." Stephanie added.

"I really couldn't care less whether it was good for business or not." I interrupted them "It was best for family."

"What IS good for business is giving you a match tonight." Hunter said ignoring me.

"Bring. It. On." I said pausing between every word. "I don't care which one of the women you'll send after me cause at the end of the day I will prove that I am the best female athlete this company has seen so far."

"You want to prove it?" Hunter asked me. "You got it, why don't we put you up against a former champion?"

"You will go one on one against Brie Bella." Stephanie said. "Stay where you are cause your match is next."

"Awesome I mean I hoped for some tougher competition but Brie isn't all that bad." I said making Stephanie's smirk disappear.

"You sure you got this?" My dad whispered.

"Are you doubting me, dad?" I glanced at him.

"No of course not." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Don't forget Brock and I train together. It takes more than a Bella to get through me." I said before I gave my dad my mic. He smiled at me before he went out of the ring.

I watched as Brie made her way down to the ring. Honestly, I was excited. I was excited to prove myself.